Microsoft Windows Live OneCare 2.0 XP/Vista Product Details
Microsoft Windows Live OneCare 2.0 XP/Vista
Learn about Windows Live OneCare Introducing Windows Live OneCare, the all-in-one, always-on PC care service from Microsoft. It works quietly in the background on your computer, so you don't have to worry about nasty interruptions from viruses, spyware, hackers, and other unwanted intruders. It also goes beyond security, regularly backing up all your important files and cleaning up and tuning up your computer to help keep it running at top speed. Because you have better things to do with your PC.
green icon means your status is Good
A yellow icon means your status is Fair
A red icon means your computer is At Risk
Always on and automated
Windows Live OneCare works continuously, automatically, and quietly in the background on your PC, ever vigilant against threats but never in the way, allowing you to have fun and be more productive. OneCare updates itself automatically to counteract new viruses and other threats and works with Microsoft Update to help ensure that your computer is up to date with the latest critical security updates from Microsoft.
Evolves to meet your needs
Windows Live OneCare provides continuous feature updates to subscribers, giving you the latest technologies to help protect you from emerging threats. No more worrying about different versions of your antivirus software. With Windows Live OneCare, you get automatic updates and service enhancements the moment they're released.
- Performance tune-ups
- Backup and restore
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP (Home Edition, Professional, Media Center Edition, or Tablet PC Edition) with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or Windows Vista (Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, or Ultimate)
- Windows Internet Explorer 6 or 7 for Windows XP SP2 or higher
- PC with 300 MHz or faster CPU speed
- 256 MB of RAM and 600 MB of available hard disk space
- 56 kbps or faster Internet connection (broadband recommended)
- CD or DVD burner, external hard drive, or USB-enabled media or storage device required for backup and restore functionality (but not required for installing Windows Live OneCare)
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
UPC No: 882224494274
Mfg Part No: C7S-00135
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.