Cables To Go 43115 1000-Foot Siamese RG59/U Coaxial Cable with 18/2 Power CableItem#: C184-43115 | Model#: 43115
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 43115 1000-Foot Siamese RG59/U Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 43115 1000-Foot Siamese
RG59/U Coaxial Cable with 18/2 Power Cable
Make installation of surveillance systems easier by carrying video over the coax and power over the 18/2! RG59/u coax cable features a 20AWG solid copper center conductor for a truly clean video signal. 95% solid copper braid protects the video signal from external EMI and RFI while providing a reliable path for PTZ signal control. Cable for CL2, CM and CMG installations. Sweep-tested to 3GHz to ensure performance. The cable jacket is sequentially marked every two feet to aid in tracking the remaining cable on the spoolith 18/2 Power Cable.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 95 lbs
- Siamese-type construction for video and power
- 95% solid copper braid suitable for PTZ control
- UL Listed
- Sweep-tested to 3GHz
- Sequential foot marking ends at 0 feet
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 43115
UPC No: 890552610952
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:10, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 54.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-43115
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.