Precision-X™ 4-in-1 Network Tool Set - Network Cable Tester, Professional Crimping Tool, Mini Flathead Screwdriver, Mini Phillips ScrewdriverItem#: U12-42095 | Model#: U12-42095
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Ultra Precision-X 4-in-1 Network Tool Set Product Details
Precision-X™ 4-Piece Network Tool Set
Professional network technicians will surely benefit from the Precision-X™ 4-Piece Network Tool Set. The most used tools are packaged together in this awesome network tool set. It comes with a stripping tool for easy cable stripping and cutting operations. The tool set also includes a professional crimping tool for comfortable crimping of many kinds of network wires or plugs. Mini Flathead Screwdriver and Mini Phillips Screwdriver are also there to further aid you on different network installation tasks. Test if your cables are live and capable of transmitting Ethernet signal using the Tool set’s Network tester.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Stripping tool; lets you strip or cut cables with ease
- Professional crimping tool; aids you in crimping different network cables
- Mini Flathead Screwdriver and Mini Phillips Screwdriver; helps to install screws or bolts to different slots
- Network tester; tests different cables if it is ready to transmit Ethernet signals
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ultra
Warranty provided by: Ultra
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: U12-42095
UPC No: 022945420958
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: U12-42095
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Ultra logos are registered trademarks of Ultra. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.