Primera 63720 BravoPro Xi Disc Publisher REFURB Product Details
Primera 63720 BravoPro Xi Disc Publisher
Primera’s BravoPro, the world’s best-selling two-drive, 100-disc capacity disc publisher, has now become the Primera 63720 BravoPro Xi Disc Publisher. This re-designed and re-engineered range of disc publisher is faster, more efficient and even more reliable than ever before. The Primera 63720 BravoPro Xi Disc Publisher is the perfect choice for producing large quantities of professional-quality burned and printed discs – automatically and hands-free.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The Primera 63720 BravoPro Xi Disc Publisher is the perfect choice for producing quantities of professional-quality burned and printed discs – automatically and hands-free.
- Increased print area so you can print right to the inner and outer edge of the discs.
The main goal for the new Primera 63720 BravoPro Xi Disc Publisher was to maximize throughput. All parts of the process were carefully analyzed, including robotics, disc picking and software. All have now been optimized for the fastest possible production speeds.The most significant change has been to the disc transport robotics. Instead of a lead screw, the robotic arm is belt-driven by a microprocessor-controlled stepper motor. Belt drives are capable of much faster throughput – in this case, about 300% faster! This means you can burn and print up to 32 discs per hour (100MB data, two lines monochrome print).
Precise Disc Picking
Primera’s AccuDisc™ picking technology has always been the best in the business. It uses patented, precision mechanics and software to know that it has picked just one disc at a time. This prevents misfeeds and double discs which can not only interrupt operation but can even damage recording drives. Now in its seventh generation, AccuDisc has been further optimized for speed. As a result, disc picking is up to 200% faster than before. Tuffcoat Watershield Media
The built-in, high-resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexmark®, a world leader in printing technology. With up to 4800 dpi quality, it has the highest printing resolution available from any manufacturer of disc publishers – in fact, almost four times higher print resolution than a leading competitor. Combine this ultra high resolution printing with Primera’s TuffCoat with WaterShield™ CDs and DVDs and you’ll get the most professional looking discs, too. TuffCoat with WaterShield discs are highly water-, scratch- and smudge-resistant. They also have a gorgeous, high-gloss finish unlike anything you’ve probably ever seen before. Of course, virtually all other brands of inkjet-printable optical media are also supported.
Getting the Discs Out
In some applications such as medical imaging and video/audio-on-demand it is imperative that discs can be dispensed out the front of the unit. On Primera 63720 BravoPro Xi Disc Publisher, it’s an automatic, built-in feature. On some competitive units you have to manually open a door or a drawer every time – a huge inconvenience if you’re doing it all day long. Primera 63720 BravoPro Xi Disc Publisher also has two software-selectable input bins. This means you can put 50 CDs on the left and 50 DVDs on the right. Or put 50 DVDs on the left and 50 BD-Rs on the right. Whatever combination works for you, you’ll save the time and trouble of switching out media when a different type is required for a particular job.
Increased Print Area
Built-in disc design software called SureThing™ Primera Edition (Windows) or DiscCover™ (Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish – a major limitation with other brands of disc publishers. Powerful Software that’s Easy to Use Using the Primera 63720 BravoPro Xi Disc Publisher is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera’s exclusive PTPublisher™ Software, written by our own software engineers, has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours. Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press “GO.” It’s that easy!
You get more for your money with Primera 63720 BravoPro Xi Disc Publisher. In addition to the included PTPublisher software for disc burning and printing, you also get these valuable extra built-in software features: PTRip:™ Lets you robotically RIP your personal music CDs and load them into Apple® iTunes® for iPhone®, iPod® andiPod Touch® or Microsoft® Media Player. PTBackUp:™ Automatic, scheduled back-ups of your files to CDs, DVDs or optional 25GB and 50GB Blu-ray Discs. Archival-grade TuffCoat branded optical media is available from Primera. PTProtect:™ With a single mouse click, you can prevent unauthorized duplication of your valuable DVD video files. Ten free protections are included; additional protections are available at a reasonable per-disc price.
- Disc Capacity: 100 Discs
- Media: Printable-surface CD-Rs and DVD±Rs
- Recording Speeds: Latest generation CD/DVD recording drive
- Recordable Formats: All CD and DVD recordable formats
- Print Method: Inkjet
- Print Resolutons: Up to 4800 dpi
- Ink Cartridges: Dual CMY and black monochrome
- Colors: 16.7 million
- Color Matching: Primera’s Z-color™ color Matching for bright, vibrant and the most accurate colors on a variety of media surfaces
- Operating Systems: Windows: XP/Vista/7 Mac: OS X v 10.5 or higher
- Software: PTPublisher Software for PC and Mac included
- Data Interface: USB 2.0
- Network Ready: Optional PTPublisher Network Edition (NE) for PC only
- Power Requirements: Switch-selectable 100-120VAC or 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.0A
- Certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class B, RoHS, WEEE
- Weight: 39.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 17"W x 10.9"H x 17.5"D
- Internal Lighting: Blue LED lighting is on during normal operation; pulses during low-supplies; blinks during error condition
- 100 Disc Capacity
- One recording drive
- 300% faster robotics for higher throughput
- Seventh generation disc picking mechanism
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.5 or higher compatible
- PT Publisher for PC and Mac included
- Kiosk Kit for front dispensing of up to 100 discs included
- Two software selectable input bins
- Built-in blue LED lighting that indicates error condition
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Intel Celeron® Processor or higher, 2GB RAM or higher, 10GB or more free hard drive space, available USB 2.0 port or open PCI slot for optional USB 2.0 adapter card (combo cards not recommended), User account with Local Administrator rights.
- Mac OS: 1 GHz PowerPC or Intel processor or higher, capable of running Mac OS X v10.5 or higher, 1GB RAM, one available USB 2.0 port, 10GB or more free hard drive space.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Primera
Warranty provided by: Primera
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 63720
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:24, Depth:24)
Shipping Weight: 53.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P525-1274 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Primera logos are registered trademarks of Primera. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.