Canon EF 75-300MM F/4-5.6 III USM Lens Product Details
Canon 6472A002 EF 75-300MM F/4-5.6 III USM Lens
Use the Canon III USM Lens for best output. It has a rotating type zoom which enables to click clear pictures of objects situated far away. The lens is well constructed with 13 elements in 9 groups which offer you with excellent picture quality. The Canon III USM Lens has a maximum aperture of 1:4-5.6 which allows you to have a good quality output. Other features include a filter size of 58 mm. and a focal length 75-300 mm. It has a maximum diameter of 2.8 in., a length of 4.8 in. and weighs 480 g. Order the Canon III USM Lens now!
What Is It and Why You Need It:
- Rotating type zoom; enables clicking of clear pictures of objects situated far away
- Maximum aperture of 1:4-5.6; allows you to have a good quality output
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:
- Lens Construction:
13 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View:
32° 11' - 8° 15'
- Focus Adjustment:
Front group rotating extension system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance:
1.5m/ 4.9 ft.
- Zoom System:
- Filter Size:
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight:
2.8" x 4.8", 16.8 oz. / 71mm x 122mm, 480g
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Canon
Warranty provided by: Canon
UPC No: 082966214080
Mfg Part No: 6472A002
( Length:7, Width:4, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Canon logos are registered trademarks of Canon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.