Canon EF 17-40mm F/4L Lens Product Details
Canon EF 17-40mm F/4L USM Lens w/Hood EW-83E
The Canon Lens w/Hood is affordable and ideal for the professional photographers. It features image stabilizer that reduces blur image in an impressive manner that is caused by camera shake. The Aspherical lens elements correct spherical deviation for crisp, sharp and high-contrast quality. The UD (Ultra-Low Dispersion glass) element is used to enhance image clarity and limit the lens size over the total image field. It has a stable f/4 maximum aperture allows you to set widest aperture and zoom all the way, without changing the shutter speed. Also, it is resistant to weather. Order the Canon Lens w/Hood today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Image stabilizer; reduces blur image in an impressive manner
- Aspherical lens elements; correct spherical deviation and assure superio vision
- Ultra-Low Dispersion glass element; limit the lens size and enhance image wuality
- Stable f/4 maximum aperture; maximum zoom without changing the shutter speed
A Closer Look:
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:
17 - 40mm; 1:4
- Lens Construction:
12 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View:
104° - 57° 30'
- Focus Adjustment:
Inner focusing system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance:
0.28m / 0.9 ft.
- Zoom System:
- Filter Size:
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight:
3.3" x 3.8", 1.1 lb. / 83.5 x 96.8mm, 500g
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Canon
Warranty provided by: Canon
UPC No: 013803028058
Mfg Part No: 8806A002
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.9800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Canon logos are registered trademarks of Canon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.