TRENDnet TFC-110MM 10/100BaseTX to 100BaseFX MT-RJ Fiber ConverterItem#: T156-2386 | Model#: TFC-110MM
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TRENDnet TFC-110MM Fiber Converter Product Details
TRENDnet TFC-110MM 10/100BaseTX to 100BaseFX MT-RJ Fiber Converter
TRENDnet's TFC-110 series Fiber Media Converter transforms 10/100Base-TX UTP/STP media to 100Base-FX media and vice versa. The 10/100Base-TX port auto-sense 10 or 100Mbps connection speed, auto-negotiates half-/full-duplex mode, and auto-selects MDI-X / MDI-II media type. This converter will give your Switch/Hub the ability to interface with fiber connection over a distance up to 2 km. With the optional 16-slot EIA-19" rack-mount chassis; the TFC series converters are the perfect solutions for various fiber media conversions for your network.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX / 100Base-FX standards
- One 10/100Base-TX auto-negotiation RJ-45 port
- Auto-negotiation 10/100Mbps connection speed and Half/Full-duplex mode on TX port
- Auto MDIX for 10/100Base-TX port
- One 100Mbps fiber port with Multi-mode MT-RJ Connector
- Half / Full-Duplex mode selector on Fiber port
- Status LED indicators for Power, Link/Activity, Full-Duplex, and Speed
- Optional 19" system chassis with redundant power supply (TFC-1600), holds up to 16 TFC series Media Converters
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
UPC No: 710931504194
Mfg Part No: TFC-110MM
( Length:10, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.