2-Port 100Base-FX Fiber Module Product Details
D-Link 2-Port 100Base-FX Fiber Module
The D-Link 2-Port 100Base-FX Fiber Module is a two-port Ethernet module designed for your requirements. This device is for obvious reasons targeted at small and medium businesses. It gives ample support to the DSS-24+ switch as an optional slide in module, which provides a two port 100BASE-FX Fast Ethernet connection. As an expansion module, it increases the distance that is covered in the connections using a repeater to re-boost the signal. With the two SC type port connectors, connection making use of a fiber link can be initiated to servers or backbone switches for network expansion. It is compliant with IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-FX standards, supporting both auto-negotiation at full duplex modes and flow control signaling on each individual port. Order the D-Link 2-Port 100Base-FX Fiber Module right away.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-FX standards; all ports support full duplex and half operations
- Two SC type port connectors; can be initiated to servers or backbone switches for network expansion
- D-Link Fiber Module; targeted at small and medium businesses.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: DES-102F
UPC No: 0790069232732
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D700-2046
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.