Belkin 50-Foot RJ45 Cat5e Patch Cable Product Details
PowerSum-Tested Category 5e Patch Cable
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardward destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN). The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks. Today's advanced fast ethernet and gigabit computer networks require Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. Belkin Enhanced Cat5 Patch Cables will keep you ahead of the game.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
- This product is guaranteed for life
- PowerSum tested.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: A3L791-50-WHT
UPC No: 722868120132
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-6000 W50
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.