Belkin 500-Foot Roll Cat5e UTP Cable - BlueItem#: B20-8002 BU 500 | Model#: A7L504-500-BLU
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Belkin 500-Foot Roll Cat5e UTP Cable Product Details
Belkin's High-Performance Cat 5e Horizontal Cable
What is a horizontal cable? Think of it as a subway that connects your town to other towns. In actuality it's a cable used on a Local Area Network (LAN) and it connects the network outlet to the patch panel from behind a wall. The blue CAT 5e Horizontal UTP Bulk Cable is used to connect a network outlet with a patch panel. This cable consists of 8 solid 24 AWG wires and comes in a 500-foot reelex box.
- Category 5e performance rated for any network application.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- White conductor has color band for easy pair identification
- Meets the performance requirement of Category 5e.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868146668
Mfg Part No: A7L504-500-BLU
( Length:12, Width:12, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 10.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.