AudioSource Stereo Power Amplifier - 50W, 2 Channel, Bridgeable, Auto Signal Sensing, Dual Auto Switching, Front Panel Balance, Volume Controls - AMP-100Item#: A800-1000 | Model#: AMP100
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
AudioSource Stereo Power Amplifier Product Details
AudioSource AMP-100 50 Watt 2-Channel Bridgeable Stereo Power Amplifier
The AudioSource 50 Watt 2-Channel Bridgeable Stereo Power Amplifier provides good performance, flexibility and affordability. Equipped with two channels of 50 watts RMS, this audio source produces 150watts RMS total power output. The AMP series offers exceptional value and varied features that will make its installation quite easy and convenient to use. You will find two stereo inputs that feature automatic priority override and an auxiliary output. Designed with volume and balance knobs on the front of the unit and two stereo inputs, the controls are easy to use. The selector switches also allows you to utilize A, B, or A+B configurations. This product is perfect even for connecting bare wire or Banana plugs, thanks to its 5 way speaker wire. Buy the AudioSource 50 Watt 2-Channel Bridgeable Stereo Power Amplifier today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Two channels of 50 watts RMS; capable of being connected to provide 150watts RMS total power output
- AMP100 amplifier; can be powered on manually
- 5 way speaker wire; ideal for connecting bare wire or Banana plugs
- Selector switches; allows you to utilize A, B, or A+B configurations
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Product Tagsaudio source
Manufactured by: AudioSource
Warranty provided by: AudioSource
UPC No: 041087001658
Mfg Part No: AMP100
( Length:20, Width:11, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 11.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- AudioSource logos are registered trademarks of AudioSource. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.