EVGA nForce 650i Ultra (T1 Version) Product Details
Ultra (T1 Version) Socket 775 Motherboard.
Certified for Windows Vista! The EVGA nForce 650i Ultra T1 Socket 775 motherboard supports Intel core 2 Extreme, Intel Core 2 Quad, Intel Core 2 Duo, Pentium EE, and Pentium CPUs up to 1333MHz FSB. This ATX platform also supports Dual Channel DDR2 memory up to 8GB up to 800MHz, PCIe x16, SATA 300MB/sec with RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 0+1, 7.1-channel audio, and 10 USB 2.0 ports. If you’re ready for Windows Vista, EVGA is ready for you with the new nForce 650i.
A Closer Look
The nForce 650i Ultra (T1 Version) provides 4 DIMM sockets using Dual Channel 240-pin DDR2 with a total capacity of up to 8GB-64 bit (4GB-32bit). You can install DDR2 533/667/800MHz Memory.
The nForce 650i Ultra (T1 Version) fully supports PCI Express, the latest I/O interconnect technology that speeds up the PCI bus. PCI Express features point-to-point serial interconnections between devices and allows higher clockspeeds by carrying data in packets. This high-speed interface is software compatible with existing PCI specifications.
The nForce 650i Ultra (T1 Version) includes built in IDE facilities that support Ultra DMA 133.
The nForce 650i Ultra (T1 Version) comes with an AC'97 HD audio codec which supports high quality 8-channel audio.
ATA RAID Support
The nForce 650i Ultra (T1 Version) supports the Serial ATA II technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. Doubles bus bandwidth which provides blazingly high disk performance, up to 3.0Gb/s, with RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 and JBOD solutions
- EVGA nForce 650i Ultra (T1 Version) Socket 775 ATX Motherboard
- Quick Install Guide
- Drivers CD
- (2) SATA Cables
- SATA Y-Cable Power Connectors
- IDE Cable
- FDD Cable
- I/O Back Panel Shield
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- EVGA 122-CK-NF66-T1 Manual
- EVGA 122-CK-NF66-T1 SpecSheet
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 122-CK-NF66-T1
UPC No: 843368000981
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:4, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 4.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E145-2026
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.