See more products
HP t5135 RK271AT Thin Client Workstation - VIA 400MHz, 64MB Flash, 128MB RAM, HP ThinConnectItem#: H24-RK271 SB | Model#: RK271AT#ABA
HP t5135 RK271AT Thin Client Workstation Product Details
HP t5135 RK271AT Thin Client Workstation
HP’s simplest and most affordable thin client ever. Experience desktop-like performance in task-oriented work environments needing basic ICA and RDP connectivity. No moving parts offer higher reliability, which helps lower ownership costs and extend product life. An easy-to-remove stand enables horizontal or vertical positioning for integration in most environments. This model features HP's ThinConnect operating system.
Dimensions H x W x D (without stand)
7.31" x 7.31" x 2.06" (18.57 x 18.57 x 5.24 cm)
Stand Height: .75" (1.9 cm)
A Closer Look
- Simple: Take the HP t5135 out of the box, attach it to the network, and download settings automatically. Run it with settings stored locally, or run in a "stateless" mode.
- More secure by design: Store critical data and applications on your secure, centralized server. Lock down user settings and parameters on the client, or add smart card authentication. Protect USB peripherals with two USB ports in a secure compartment.
- Easy to manage: A full license of Altiris Deployment Solution is included with every thin client.
- Easy to deploy: Easily capture and deploy new settings to multiple thin clients with simple, on-screen instructions using HP ThinState Tools. No need to install new deployment/management software or new servers.
- Leading-edge design: The new look supports the HP Quick Release (sold separately) for flexible mounting. More front ports enable easy peripheral connectivity. No moving parts mean higher reliability, lower ownership costs, and extended product life.
|Operating Systems||HP ThinConnect|
RAM Memory Specifications
|PS/2 Keyboard Connectors||1|
|PS/2 Mouse Connectors||1|
|Serial Communication Ports||1|
|USB Ports (Total)||4|
|Audio Out Jacks||1|
|Audio Description||Integrated Audio|
|Graphics Description||Integrated Graphics|
|Maximum Resolution||1600 x 1200|
|Video Memory||16MB Shared memory|
|Video Interface||VGA (15-Pin D-Sub)|
|Communications Description||Integrated LAN Support|
|Interface Type||RJ-45 - Ethernet Connector|
|Data Transfer Rate||10Mbps|
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: RK271AT#ABA
UPC No: 882780814387
Box Size: ( Length: 20, Width: 11, Depth: 7 )
Shipping Weight: 8.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-RK271 SB
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.