Mitsubishi XD90U 1500 Lumens XGA DLP Projector Product Details
Mitsubishi XD90U 1500 Lumens XGA DLP Projector
When you're on the road, the new XD90U DLP® XGA projector can free your mind to focus on the important things. Set it down and turn it on: the built-in lens cover slides away (you'll never lose another). Then the projector can quickly adjust your projected image to proper proportions with automatic keystone correction. And at a compact 2.9 lbs, it's the perfect laptop projector. This portable projector is great for sales staff, trainers, or road warriors from all walks of life, be it education, business, government or organizations.
Got a plane to catch when you're done? No problem. With the Quick Shut Down option, you can turn off this portable projector, pick it up, and be on your way in seconds without waiting for a long cooling cycle. The XD90U even turns itself off when no input source is detected for a period of time. That saves projector lamp hours, eliminates the chance of overheating, and extends the life of your projector. It practically runs itself, but any menu functions you do need are easily accessible from a lighted keypad so you don't even need to turn up the lights.
sRGB Makes Presenting With This DLP Projector Better Than Ever
sRGB technology ensures true color reproduction by matching hue variations in the color spectrum giving you greater color consistency across different display devices. And this DLP projector gives you 1500 ANSI lumens and a 2000:1 contrast rating for clear images even in rooms with ambient light.
A Micro-Portable Projector, But Built for Security and Long Life
The XD90U has a Kensington lock slot that allows you flexibility to make sure this laptop projector is secured to media carts or tables. You can also lock out unauthorized users by setting password access to projector functions.
A Closer Look
- Compact and Light Weight - Easy to transport.
- Auto Keystone (Vertical) - Allows for automation keystone correction for easy image adjustment.
- Quick Shut Down - Quick power down, no waiting period, easy to move from location to location.
- Security Features - Compatible Kensington lock slot; Password lockout capability which protects the projector from unauthorized use.
- Filter-Free - No filter required, resistant to dust and dirt, no clogged filters. Reduced maintenance fees.
- Sliding Lens Cover - Eliminates the possibilities of misplacing the lens cap.
- Auto Off Function - Automatically turns off when no input is detected for a period of time – power saving benefit as well a preventing the possibilities of overheating if user forgets to turn off.
Manufactured by: Mitsubishi Electric
Warranty provided by: Mitsubishi Electric
UPC No: 082400025197
Mfg Part No: XD90U
( Length:17, Width:15, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 14.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Mitsubishi Electric logos are registered trademarks of Mitsubishi Electric. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.