Sandisk 2GB SD Card (2-Pack) Product Details
Sandisk 2GB SD Card (2-Pack)
The SD Card is a highly secure stamp-sized flash memory card. Jointly developed by Matsushita Electronic (best known for its Panasonic brand name products), SanDisk and Toshiba, the SD Card weighs approximately two grams. The SD Card can be used in a variety of digital products; digital music players, cellular phones, handheld PCs (HPCs), digital cameras, digital video camcorders, smart phones, car navigation systems and electronic books.
A Closer Look
- Fast transfer rate for reliable copy/download/backup
- High storage capacity: 2GB!
- Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power. Data is not lost when power is turned off
- Low battery consumption to maximize battery life in small portable devices
- User selectable mechanical write protect switch on the exterior card casing
- Operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a 10-foot drop to the floor
- Security level complies with both current and future Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
Manufactured by: SanDisk
Warranty provided by: SanDisk
Mfg Part No: SDSDB2-2048-A11
UPC No: 619659034610
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-M72546
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- SanDisk logos are registered trademarks of SanDisk. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.