Cables To Go Cat5e Keystone Jack - BlueItem#: C184-03796 | Model#: 03796
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go Cat5e Keystone Jack Product Details
The jacks are designed to work in conjunction with the Cables To Go wallplates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wallplate or patch panel. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50µ inch gold plating on the jack contacts.
- Type: Panel-type Unshielded RJ-45 (8P8C)
- Termination: 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown for 22-26 AWG solid wires
- Supports: Dual T568A & T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced
- Includes two plastic strain relief caps for IDC connector and 3 color coded
designation dust covers with-voice, data and Cat5e icons
- Use: Any unloaded keystone wallplate or patch panel
- Certifications: UL listed; Complies with FCC Part 68
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Color: Blue
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 03796
UPC No: 757120037965
Box Size: ( Length:2, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-03796
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.