Paladin Tools 1119 SmartHome Data SureStrip Product Details
Strip/Install Almost Any Wire!
The SmartHome Data SureStrip from Paladin Tools
Ever improvised a tool? Wonders of evolution aside, there’s nothing more unprofessional than not having the right tool, or worse, using the wrong tool for the right job. The Paladin Tools SmartHome Data SureStrip is the answer for all your wiring needs! The fancy name hides the simple fact that this great tool combines several essential handheld tools into an ergonomic device that can fit into tight spaces, any size tool kit, even your pocket! It cuts UTP/STP and coaxial cables cleanly and evenly, even in cramped conditions. It can strip Cat6, Cat5e, and Cat5 cables. One of the hardest parts of laying cable is stripping the wiring correctly, so that it can receive a connector without loosening or slipping after installation. The Paladin Tools SmartHome Data SureStrip can stripRG6, RG6 Quad and RG59 coaxial cables for 2-level cable TV “F” connectors.
Simple: The Right Tool Has The Right Features
Features like an easy to use cutter and stripper combination, contoured finger grips to increase leverage and cutting power, and a lanyard hole for a wrist strap, key chain, security lock, etc. make this one exceptionally well thought-out piece of equipment. Lots of companies claim to manufacture “all-in-one” wire tools. But do their products feature an adjustable stripping blade for UTP/STP cable? The SmartHome Data SureStrip accommodates different insulation thicknesses in these wire types without damaging the conductors. The self-regulating cassette blade prevents accidental nicks, and the coaxial blade cassette can be removed and adjusted to different stripping depths with an included hex key that stores on the bottom of the tool! Don’t get caught stripping a wire or cable with your car keys again. The Paladin Tools SmartHome Data SureStrip is the only tool you’ll need on the job site!
A Closer Look
- Easy to use combination cutter and stripper
- Adjustable stripping blade for UTP/STP cable accommodates different insulation thicknesses without damaging conductors
- Self-regulating cassette blade prevents nicks
- Coax blade cassette is removable to adjust stripping depth of both blades with hex key included
- Contoured finger grips for cutting power
- Lanyard hole for wrist strap, key chain, etc.
- Cuts UTP/STP and coaxial cables
- Strips Cat6, Cat5e, Cat5
- Strips RG6, RG6 Quad and RG59 coaxial cables for 2-level cable TV "F" connectors
Manufactured by: Paladin Tools
Warranty provided by: Paladin Tools
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 1119
UPC No: 769328113600
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C100-1164
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Paladin Tools logos are registered trademarks of Paladin Tools. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.