See more products
Thermaltake Aqua Brazing W1 CPU WaterblockItem#: T925-1193 | Model#: CL-W0087
Thermaltake Aqua Brazing W1 CPU Waterblock Product Details
ThermalTake Aqua Brazing W1
All-Copper CPU Waterblock
Ready to convert your PC to a liquid cooled machine? The ThermalTake Aqua Brazing W1 CPU Waterblock is designed for ATX/BTX applications. This waterblock is made entirely of high-quality copper for maximum heat conduction. The ThermalTake Aqua Brazing W1 waterblock features an enhanced universal clip for quick installation onto BTX platforms such as the Intel P4, LGA775, 478 and AMD K8 and K7 processors. In any water cooled system, reliability is of utmost importance—the advanced brazing technology of the ThermalTake W1 provides an industrial grade, watertight seal for zero leaks and a more reliable system configuration. Designed for 6.4mm ID (1/4”) and 9.5mm ID (3/8”) tubing, this waterblock will help you build the liquid-cooled system you’ve always wanted.
|Pure Copper Waterblock
Constructed of highly conductive copper all the way through for maximum heat conduction away from your valuable components.
|Flawless Contact Surface
Ensures the most temperature-efficient installation possible.
|Quick Install Connectors
Industrial grade tubing is used for these reliable, easy to install connections.
Easy installation for Intel BTX Platforms Including P4 LGA 775, P4 478, and AMD K8 and K7 applications.
A Closer Look
- World’s 1st waterblock supports ATX/BTX motherboard.
- Enhanced Universal Clip for Intel BTX platform ,P4 LGA775, 478 and AMD K8, K7.
- Pure Copper Water Block for maximum heat conductivity from heat source.
- Advanced Brazing Technology provides the industrial-grade water-tight seal, no leaking and more reliable.
- User Friendly ,Quick Install Connector saves your time and to install device conveniently.
|Fan Type||CPU Water Block|
|Heatsink Dimensions||58 x 58 x 35mm|
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: CL-W0087
UPC No: 841163014448
Box Size: ( Length: 8, Width: 5, Depth: 2 )
Shipping Weight: 2.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T925-1193
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.