Thermaltake AquaBay M4 Hard Drive Waterblock Product Details
M4 HD Liquid Cooling Block
Thermaltake’s Model CL-W0082 AquaBay M4 HDD waterblock offers rapid heat dissipation for superior system stability. The AquaBay M4 fits into a 5.25-inch drive bay (it fits all 3.5-inch hard drives), and features copper tubing and base, aluminum extrusion, and an all-aluminum cover.
|Fits 5.25-inch Drive Bay
The Thermaltake AquaBay M4 can fit into your case’s 5.25-inch drive bay.
|Giant Copper Base
Huge copper base for the most effective thermal control.
|6 Copper Tubes
For superior heat dissipation and optimized cooling.
- Aluminum cover dissipates heat more instantly than other HDD waterblock with acrylic cover
- For 5.25” drive bay : The HDD waterblock can fit into 5.25" drive bay in the chassis
- Excellent heat dissipation through copper tubes and copper base
- Support all 3.5 inch disk driver
- Can be applied to ID 6.4mm (1/4") and 9.5mm (3/8") liquid cooling systems
- HDDs mount quickly and easily onto the cooler
- Provides the most stable system possible while silent
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: CL-W0082
UPC No: 841163014073
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:16, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 4.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T925-1191
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.