Belkin - F1DP108A - Omniview 8-Port SMB CAT5 KVM SwitchItem#: B20-2398 | Model#: F1DP108A
Currently Out Of Stock!
Belkin 8-Port CAT5 KVM Product Details
Belkin OmniView 8-Port SMB CAT5 KVM Switch
The OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch expands upon the functionality of the popular PRO2 KVM Switch family. By adding CAT5 support, Belkin improves upon its industry-leading switch to provide reduced cable clutter and extended reach. The SMB CAT5 KVM is backwards compatible and interoperable with the PRO2 KVM. Available in 4-, 8-, and 16-port models the SMB CAT5 KVM offers easy expandability through dedicated daisy chain ports to control up to 256 servers. It extends the distance between the server and switch to up to 100 feet.
A Closer Look
- The first and only CAT5 KVM Switch designed and priced especially for the SMB market
- Reduces wiring clutter while supporting distances of up to 100 ft. with standard CAT5 cabling
- Enables continuous server uptime using keep-alive intelligence as well as keyboard and mouse signal emulation
- Delivers 1600x1200 video resolution for high quality images
- Supports any PS/2 and USB server
- Provides flexible set up and monitoring with both OSD and front panel controls
- Prevents unauthorized access with password protection
- Ensures compatibility with flash upgradeable firmware
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868564004
Mfg Part No: F1DP108A
( Length:21, Width:6, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 7.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.