See more products
Dell V313W 313WRTL Wireless All-in-One InkJet Printer - 4800 x 1200 dpi (Color), Print, Copy, Scan, USB, WiFi, LCD DisplayItem#: D211-5000 | Model#: 313WRTL
Dell V313W Wireless All-in-One InkJet Printer Product Details
Dell V313W 313WRTL Wireless All-in-One InkJet Printer
Turn your own home or office into a one-stop print shop. Use the compact Dell V313W 313WRTL Wireless All-in-One InkJet Printer to create vivid color photos and documents at high speed.
Print with outstanding grain and banding quality on various types of paper — all within a matter of moments. The Dell V313w delivers the sharpness you need to create gorgeous photos.
Whether it's a landscape or portrait, you can develop your own prints that are ready for framing. The Dell V313w can create borderless photos up to 8.5" x 11" (215.99 mm x 279.4 mm).
View multiple photos on your memory cards and USB memory devices; then select, edit and print them. Additionally, with the Optical Character Recognition (OCR), you can turn your scanned text into an editable document with ABBYY FineReader Sprint OCR software.
With the Dell V313W 313WRTL Wireless All-in-One InkJet Printer, you can print from virtually anywhere within your wireless network. The printer comes with an embedded 802.11b/g wireless card, so you can easily share the printer with other PCs. And you’re no longer tied to working next to a printer on your desk — keep it in a closet, an extra bedroom or even in your garage.
Print your own precise color photos and documents within moments with the Dell V313w. Every aspect of this space-saving printer is designed to improve efficiency in your home or office.
Furthermore, conserve resources by using the Eco Mode feature in the printer's setup software. You can set up the printer to dim the LCD display after 2 minutes of inactivity and go into Power Save mode after 10 minutes of nonuse. The energy savings can be substantial — as well as the cost savings. Optimize your workspace with the Dell V313W 313WRTL Wireless All-in-One InkJet Printer today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Professional Image Quality
- Borderless photos
- Quick proofing
- Eco Mode
- Energy efficiency
A Closer Look
- Standard paper input: 100 sheets/25 sheets
- Standard memory: 64 MB SD-RAM (DDR1)
- Memory cards supported: Microdrive, Multi Media Card (MMC), Secure Digital (SD), Mini SD (adapter required), Memory Stick (MS), MS Pro, MS Duo (adapter required), MS Duo Pro (adapter required), XD versions M&H, Micro SD (Transflash adapter required), MMC Mobile (adapter required), RS-MMC (adapter required), SDHC (high capacity)
- Copy speed (letter): Up to 25 mono/21 color ppm (Actual copy speed will vary with use)
- Media Types Supported: Transparencies, envelopes, plain paper, cards, labels, iron-on transfers, photo paper, banner, glossy paper, heavyweight matte paper
- Envelope Sizes: 6¾, 7¾, 9, 10, DL, C5, C6, B5, Baronial A2, Custom, Japanese envelopes
- Scan technology/type: CIS, Flatbed
- Scan Destination: Local PC, Network, e-mail and USB memory
- Weight: 14.5 lbs
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (256MB Ram, 500MB Hard disk)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® (512MB Ram, 500MB Hard disk)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (1GB Ram, 500MB Hard disk)
- Linux:( Ubuntu, SUSE, Fedora) - 1GB Ram, 500 Hard disk
- V313w User's Guide (included in the Installation CD)
- Power Cord
- Single Use Standard Capacity Color Cartridge
- Single Use Standard Capacity Black Cartridge
- Set Up Instructions (color poster)
- Installation Software CD (software and drivers)
- Hardware Recycle Program
- USB Cable Included
|Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi (Color)|
|Print Speed B/W||33 ppm|
|Print Speed Color||30 ppm|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||Up to 3,000 Pages Per Month|
|Special Features||Border Free Printing|
|LCD Preview Display|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|Dimensions||18.8"W x 13.3"D x 7.0"H|
Printer Paper Handling
|Paper Sizes Supported||Letter|
|Postcard (4" x 6") (4" x 8")|
|Index Card (3" x 5")|
|Photo (3.5" x 5")|
|Hagaki Card (5" x 7")|
|Custom Size (Up to 8.5" x 17" Max area)|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 5 of 86
- Next »
- Jun 21, 2012
Avoid this printer
Purchased in January, installed in Feb - this sees about 10 pages a month - we are not talking about high usage. It broke in June - repairs cost more than the item. Wireless was fine for the duration it worked. Mine was not a refurb. since past 30 days, no returns. Avoid this printer, my ending cost was about $.03 per page printed - plain text. Definitely not worth it.
- Uni Student
- Apr 14, 2012
I was skeptical when I bought this but gave it a shot and I don't regret it. The printer is so easy to work with. Wireless was set up so easily and its a really nice printer, plus the ink is cheap!. Good buy.
- Unhappy momma,
- Apr 10, 2012
Piece of JUNK
Worked great when we first got it, then went to heck! All it will do now is copy. CAN'T print anything off computer.
- Apr 08, 2012
Very good wireless printer
This printer has very good quality, and was fairly easy to set up with my wireless network. Photo quality is also very good. Recommended value.
- Apr 08, 2012
great machine great price, even great looks. i am well pleased
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 5 of 86
- Next »
Warranty provided by: DELL
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 313WRTL
UPC No: 884116016519
Box Size: ( Length: 16, Width: 22, Depth: 10 )
Shipping Weight: 20.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D211-5000
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- DELL logos are registered trademarks of DELL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.