Aten 10-Foot USB KVM Cable Product Details
Aten USB KVM Cable
The cables that you use when connecting your computer to our MasterView KVM switches play a very important role in the quality of the communication between the PCs and the MasterView unit. These custom made cables are designed to provide the highest signal capacity along with the lowest signal loss. What this means, to you as the consumer, is that you will receive the highest quality video output even in the higher SuperVGA video modes.
Aten has invested millions of dollars into cable manufacturing to ensure the highest quality cables at the lowest possible cost. Aten's cables are double shielded; beneath the PVC outer insulator you will find a copper braid RF shield, then beneath that you will find the mylar foil shield. Unlike competitors, instead of spiral wrapping the mylar foil shield, Aten takes a single piece and enclose the signal carrying wires in a one-piece envelope. All cables are manufactured with low resistance and low capacitance 24 AWG wires to ensure the best video performance. Another important difference between these cables and those of the competitors is that Aten uses coaxial wires to carry the red, green, and blue video signals. Aten's competitors just throw the signal and its ground on two separate wires. By using coaxial wires Aten reduces the possibilities of interference even farther.
- Cables use low resistance and low capacitance 24 gauge wire to ensure peak performance.
- All cables comply with their corresponding specifications.
- Cables are double shielded to prevent RF Interference even in the most electronically noisy environments.
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2L5203U
UPC No: 672792151552
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A240-1196
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.