Planar PT1510MX 15" TouchScreen Product Details
Planar PT1510MX 15" Black Touch Screen LCD
The cost-effective PT1510MX 15" touchscreen monitor is perfect for use in retail, point-of-sale and hospitality applications. Easily integrated with a variety of POS, thin client or PC systems, the touch LCD features 5-wire resistive touchscreen and dual RS-232/USB touchscreen interface. The touchscreen monitor comes standard with a deskstand, but is also compatible with other mounting options using the 75mm VESA standard hole pattern on the back of the monitor. The result is an exceptional durable touchscreen monitor and an excellent value.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 15" LCD Touchscreen Monitor; ideal for retail, point-of-sale and hospitality applications with 5-wire resistive touch screen performance
- 1024 x 768 (XGA) Resolution; sharp images with a 4:3 Standard Format
- VESA Compliant; follows 75mm mounting standards for easy placement
- USB and VGA inputs; integrates easily with POS, thin client or PC systems
|User Friendly Controls
No guessing or stressing. User friendly controls allow you to operate your monitor easily so you can devote your full attention to the fabulous images onscreen.
This standard video format provides excellent image quality. Time-tested and reliable.
A Closer Look
- Customer First™ Warranty featuring 2-Day Advance Replacement
- Perfect for kiosk integrators, VARs and OEMs in retail, POS or hospitality applications.
- 5-wire resistive touchscreen for indoor environments
- Dual Serial/USB touchscreen interface
- Recognizes touch input from stylus, finger, gloved hand, pen or tool
- Compatible with mounting options that use the 75 mm VESA standard
- RoHS Compliant!
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Planar Systems
Warranty provided by: Planar Systems
UPC No: 810689031987
Mfg Part No: 997-3198-00
( Length:19, Width:9, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 18.4116 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Planar Systems logos are registered trademarks of Planar Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.