EVGA 04G-P4-2690-KR GeForce GTX 690 Video Card - Dual-GPU, 4096MB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0 (x16), 3x Dual-Link DVI, 1x Mini DisplayPort, DirectX 12, Dual-Slot, GPU Boost - 04G-P4-2690-KRItem#: E145-0690 | Model#: 04G-P4-2690-KR
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
EVGA GeForce GTX 690 Dual-GPU 4GB GDDR5 PCie 3.0 Product Details
EVGA 04G-P4-2690-KR GeForce GTX 690 Video Card
The EVGA 04G-P4-2690-KR GeForce GTX 690 Video Card is a force to be reckoned with. When it comes to gaming, movies, and graphics design, this Video Card from EVGA offers the latest, most advanced video card technologies. Thanks to its Dual GeForce GTX 690 GPUs and 4GB of GDDR5 memory, this video card delivers an insane amount of power to run your most demanding games at their highest settings. Enhance your PC’s graphics to unprecedented levels by adding three more GPUs with Quad-SLI multi-GPU support. Enjoy the latest tessellation technology for more realistic gaming environments with DirectX 12 support. Game characters will move smoothly and in sync with the gaming environment with NVIDIA® PhysX® Technology. You can also expand your gaming view across multiple monitors and gain the advantage of having a complete 3D view of the battlefield with NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Surround. Connect it with a PCI Express 3.0 interface and expect an ultra-fast connection that doubles the bandwidth of PCI-Express 2.0 models. Feel the difference in your games with the EVGA 04G-P4-2690-KR GeForce GTX 690 Video Card; get yours now!
DirectX 12 (Feature Level 11_0)
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Dual GeForce GTX 690 GPUs with 4GB of GDDR5 memory; superb performance that can handle the most demanding games at their highest settings
- Quad-SLI multi-GPU support; install four GPUs and enhance your gaming experience like never before
- DirectX 12 support; enjoy realistic gaming environments with the latest tessellation technology
- NVIDIA® PhysX® Technology; for smoother character movements
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Surround; gain a complete 3D view of the battlefield with multiple displays
- PCI Express 3.0 interface; ultra-fast connection that doubles the bandwidth of PCI-Express 2.0 models
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368020866
Mfg Part No: 04G-P4-2690-KR
( Length:14, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.