EVGA 02G-P4-2670-KR GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card - 2GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0, DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, Display Port, DirectX 11Item#: E145-0670 | Model#: 02G-P4-2670-KR
EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 Dual DVI Product Details
EVGA 02G-P4-2670-KR GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card
Enjoy a smooth, seamless gaming with the EVGA 02G-P4-2670-KR GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card. Go to the next level with the game-changing performance of this video card, powered by an EVGA GeForce GTX 670 GPU, 2GB GDDR5 video memory and several NVIDIA technologies. Expect powerful, richer gaming experience when playing the latest demanding DirectX 11 games and multimedia applications. Install the video card to your motherboard so your PC can provide faster, flowing motion graphics with overclocking from NVIDIA GPU Boost, and sharper, smoother visual output with improved refresh rate from NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync. Experience an even wider panoramic view by integrating multiple displays. For incredible game-changing experience, choose the EVGA 02G-P4-2670-KR GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- EVGA GeForce GTX 670 GPU; generates outstanding graphics and imagery
- 2GB GDDR5 Video memory; improves output speed and graphics quality
- NVIDIA GPU Boost; enhances the processing speed of the video card through overclocking
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync; visuals are produced clearly, smoothly and without visual tearing
- NVIDIA Surround; delivers a wide panoramic view using multiple displays
- NVIDIA SLI ready; enables the video card to harness the power of multiple GPUs
- PCI Express 3.0 interface; connects the video card to your motherboard
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368020675
Mfg Part No: 02G-P4-2670-KR
( Length:14, Width:12, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 3.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.