HiRO H50214 Wireless 802.11n WiFi 1T1R 150Mbps PCIe PCI Express PCI-E 1x Adapter High Gain 2dBi OMNI Direction External Antenna RoHS Windows 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32-bit 64-bitItem#: E261-2510 | Model#: H50214
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
HiRO PCI-Express Wireless Network Adapter Product Details
HiRO H50214 PCI-Express Wireless Network Adapter
Ensure blazing-fast wireless connection with the HiRO H50214 PCI-Express Wireless Network Adapter. The HiRO H50214 PCI-Express Wireless Network Adapter delivers a fast connection speed with IEEE 802.11b/g/n protocols, allowing you to experience downloading files from the Internet as fast as 150Mbps. With its High-Gain OMNI Direction 2dBi Antenna, it also ensures continuous and stable connection even over a long distance. It even guarantees strong data protection and network access control as it comes with WPA and WPA2 security protocols. Experience seamless connection with the HiRO H50214 PCI-Express Wireless Network Adapter.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Protocol IEEE 802.11b/g/n improvements; experience download speeds up to 150Mbps
- High-Gain OMNI Direction 2dBi Antenna; provides ample length to avoid potential interference
- WPA & WPA2 security protocol; ensures strong data protection and network access control
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Hiro
Warranty provided by: Hiro
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: H50214
UPC No: 649258502142
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:2, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E261-2510
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Hiro logos are registered trademarks of Hiro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.