Gerber F.A.S.T. Draw Knife Product Details
Gerber 22-07161 F.A.S.T. Draw Knife
Gerber Legendary Blades is proud beyond description to introduce our first assisted opening knife. The Gerber 22-07161 F.A.S.T. Draw Knife relies on our proprietary new blade opening concept—Forward Action Spring Technology— that's so lightning-quick, so pleasingly easy to open with just one hand, its already drawing a lot of attention among knife folks everywhere. Getthe Gerber 22-07161 F.A.S.T. Draw Knife today.
The mechanism was created exclusively for us and patented by famed Oregon knife maker Butch Vallotton.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The Gerber 22-07161 F.A.S.T. Draw Knife has a Sturdy pocket clip
- F.A.S.T. blade opening technology
- Tactile texturing on handle
- Overall Length: 7.13"
- Blade Length: 2.99"
- Closed Length: 4.17"
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material Glass-filled nylon
- Assisted Opening
Manufactured by: Gerber
Warranty provided by: Gerber
Mfg Part No: 22-07161
UPC No: 013658071612
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2300 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYW1-2207161
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Gerber logos are registered trademarks of Gerber. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.