ATI FireMV 2400 256MB PCIe x1 Product Details
ATI 100-505115 FireMV 2400 Video Card
ATI’s FireMV™ multi-view 2D workstation acceleration cards are designed exclusively for the financial and corporate marketplaces. Offering dual and quad monitor cards based on the PCI and PCI Express bus architecture, FireMV™ products ensure system compatibility and investment protection.
Maximum Flexibility in a Unique, Compact Design
The FireMV™ series of professional 2D graphics cards boasts innovative low profile dual monitor design which means that all FireMV cards will fit into both Low Profile and Full Height systems. This enables integration into a wide range of machines with a smaller number of cards to qualify. The same applies for the new low profile FireMV™ quad monitor cards - their super space efficient architecture lets you choose even the smallest systems – including docking stations – and still be able to achieve simultaneous output to four displays.
A Closer Look
- New Low Profile VHDCI Quad Connectors
This connector innovation is slated to become the new industry standard. Individual cables eliminate cross talk issues with other integrated cables.
- Low Profile Design
Allows all FireMV™ cards to fit into both low profile and full height systems for wide integration in a wide range of machines with a small number of cards to qualify
- Unified Driver Architecture
Enables corporate sites to seamlessly incorporate workstation, desktop and mobile ATI products site-wide with a single driver.
- Low Power
Helps to reduce the overall power load to high power consumption floors
- Passive Cooling
Higher MTBF achieves greater reliability
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4/Xeon, AMD Ahtlon, Opteronor compatible COU
- PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot
- 128MB of system memory (256MB or more recommended)
- Installtion software requires CD-ROM drive
- Windows XP/2000, Linux
- ATI FireMV 2400 Video Card
- Driver CD
- (2) Two VHDCI to Dual DVI Dongles
- (4) Four DVI to VGA Adapters
Manufactured by: ATI Technologies
Warranty provided by: ATI Technologies
UPC No: 727419413275
Mfg Part No: 100-505115
( Length:3, Width:10, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ATI Technologies logos are registered trademarks of ATI Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.