Logitech X-140 2 Piece Speaker Set - 2.0 channel, 3.5mm Stereo, Dynamic, Real Time Bass Equalization, Volume Control - 970264-0403Item#: L23-7226 | Model#: 970264-0403
Logitech X-140 2 Piece Speaker Set Product Details
Logitech X-140 2 Piece Speaker Set
Ever want to amplify your PC sound? Are your volume controls weak? Then you should intensify your music with the Logitech X-140 2 Piece Speaker Set. Logitech's X-140 stereo speakers feature dynamic, real-time bass equalization to maximize low frequency response while minimizing distortion. It is perfectly designed to deliver an outstanding audio with enhanced bass for your PC, CD, or MP3 player. Use the convenient 3.5 mm auxiliary input to connect your portable MP3 or CD player, and customize your audio balance with easy-to-reach tone and volume controls. That’s really all there is to it. Now you can experience true audio the way it’s meant to be heard. Go and grab the Logitech X-140 2 Piece Speaker Set today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Real-time Bass Equalization; produces deep rich bass response with less distortion for a high audio fidelity
- 3.5mm Stereo input; provides easy connectivity with various portable devices
- 2.0 channel; lets you experience immersive audio for the full range of your music playback
- 3.5 mm auxiliary input. Connect your portable MP3 or CD player.
- Stereo headphone jack. Connect headphones to enjoy your music privately.
- Dynamic, real-time bass equalization. Maximizes low frequency response at all volumes.
- Total RMS power: 5 watts RMS (2.5 x 2)
- Total peak power: 10 watts
- Frequency response: 80Hz - 18kHz
- 2.75" high-excursion driver with 3" pressure driver
- Speaker dimensions: 9.5" x 3.9" x 4.9" (H x W x D)
The low down
Real-time bass equalization lets you enjoy deeper bass with minimal distortion—without taking up a lot of space.
These speakers give you options—you can plug in your headphones or connect your MP3 or CD player.
Real-time bass equalization
Equalization gives you more bass response with less distortion.
You’ll experience deeper bass while saving space on your desk thanks to the slim profile. Watt? Learn more about audio terminology and what it means for you.
Stereo headphone jack
When you want to listen privately, you just plug in your headphones.
A 3.5 mm stereo jack lets you connect your iPod®, CD, DVD, or MP3 player with the included cable.
You can easily control power, tone, and volume to listen how and when you like.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
Mfg Part No: 970264-0403
UPC No: 097855039392
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:9, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 4.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L23-7226
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.