Cables To Go 6' ft RCA Component Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 6-Ft. Velocity Component Video RCA Cable
Velocity™ component video interconnects by Impact Acoustics will improve the performance of your progressive scan video sources by providing a much better interconnect solution than the “throw away” cables that are included with most consumer electronics products. The oxygen-free copper center conductor and foamed PE dielectric work to maintain 75-ohm characteristic impedance. The dual braided oxygen-free copper shields and aluminum foil sheath offer protection from environmental noise and interference.
Robustly constructed using color-coded molded connectors that attach to an ultra-flexible jacket, Velocity cables are the epitome of easy installation and identification. 24K gold plated heavy-duty connectors ensure long-lasting, highly conductive signal connections.
- Oxygen-free copper conductors for efficient signal transmission
- 100% Aluminum foil and braided OFC shield protect against noise and interference
- Bonded cable construction provides for neat and easy component video connections
- Molded connectors feature precision-made 24K gold-plated contacts to ensure long-lasting quality
- Ultra-flexible jacket for easy installation
- UL listed
- Weight: 0.64 lbs
RCA Male Plug (3)
RCA Male Plug (3)
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 27082
UPC No: 757120270829
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-27082
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.