Cables To Go - 6-Foot Dual RCA L/R Audio Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 13033 6-Foot Velocity Dual RCA L/R Audio Cable
Cables To Go 13033 6-Foot Velocity Dual RCA L/R Audio Cable from Impact Acoustics offer excellent sound quality. Twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foamed PE dielectric are optimized for audio signal transmission. The low-loss 100% foil and spiral-wound oxygen-free copper shielding protects the delicate signals from electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). The Cables To Go 13033 6-Foot Velocity Dual RCA L/R Audio Cable color-coded molded connectors and an ultra-flexible jacket allow for easy installation. 24K gold-plated heavy-duty contacts ensure a lifetime of performance.
Leonard Bernstein once said, “Music . . . can name the un-nameable and communicate the unknowable.” With such a powerful force at stake, do you really want to use the indifferently built ‘throw away’ cables included with most consumer electronics products? Don’t let your interconnects be the weak link in your audio system chain!
- Bonded construction design for neat, easy connection of audio signals
- Oxygen-free copper conductors deliver high-quality audio
- 100% foil and OFC shield protects against noise and interference
- Twisted pair construction of audio conductors fight noise and hum.
- Corrosion-resistant, precision 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting quality
- Ultra-flexible jacket for easy installation
- Weight: 0.28 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120130338
Mfg Part No: 13033
( Length:4, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2880 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.