Cables To Go 3-Foot Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 3-Foot Cat6 Snagless Stranded Patch Cable
For high-bandwidth applications, rely on the Cables To Go 3-Foot Cat6 Snagless Stranded Patch Cable. The Cables To Go 3-Foot Cat6 Snagless Stranded Patch Cable is designed to meet Cat6 standards, which makes it perfect for transferring data such as video and audio. This cable also features a snagless boot to prevent cable snags and provide extra strain relief. Make sure your network cables are up to the latest standards, order this cable now!
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Voice; T1
- High bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9
- Weight: 0.12 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120271710
Mfg Part No: 27171
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.