TRENDnet 4-Port KVM Product Details
TRENDnet PS/2 KVM Switch with Audio
Switch between multiple PCs using the TRENDnet PS/2 KVM Switch with Audio. This excellent 4-Port PS/2 KVM Switch lets you access two computers with one keyboard, monitor, mouse, microphone and a set of speakers. Thanks to the 2048 x 1536 Monitor Resolution, that gives forth amazing pictures. The Hot Keys operation lets you switch between two computers easily will also enabling auto-scanning. Pick the TRENDnet PS/2 KVM Switch with Audio immediately.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4- PS/2 Port; integrates your monitor, peripherals and other devices much faster
- Supports 2048 x 1536 Monitor Resolution; ensures crystal clear pictures
- Hot Keys operation; allows computer switching and auto-scanning in an instant
A Closer Look
- Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control four computer
- 4-Port PS/2 KVM switch with 1 set of MIC/Speaker port.
- 4 sets of PS/2, VGA and audio & microphone cables
- Support Microsoft IntelliMouse, Optical Mouse, Logitech NetMouse and more
- Superior video quality up to 2048 x 1536 resolution
- Support Windows 98(SE)/ME/2000/XP/2003 server and Linux
- Hot-Plug feature, add PC or remove the connected PC for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or other PC’s.
- No software required, easy PC selection via push button or hot-key commands
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: TK-408K
UPC No: 710931304275
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 6.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T156-2308
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.