Netgear GS108 Switch Product Details
Netgear Copper Gigabit Network Switch
The Netgear Copper Gigabit Network Switch delivers high-speed network on a small scale. It is a 8 port compact switch, making it ideal for desktop or wall mounting in home and small office environments. Powered with full 1000, 100, or 10 Mbps connection, it can handle huge workloads and can move files easily across your network. Plus, with IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE 802.3i 10Base-T Ethernet, it delivers uninterrupted network connection. Also, included with the store-and-forward switching method allows for error correction before transmission. This GS108 switch provides long-lasting performance and can integrate 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on the same network. Thanks to its Auto Uplink technology, it can automatically adjust for crossover cables. Buy the Netgear Copper Gigabit Network Switch now!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 8 port switch; ideal for desktop or wall mounting in home and small office environments
- 1000, 100, or 10 Mbps connection; lets you handle huge workloads and can move files easily across your network
- Auto Uplink technology; can automatically adjust for crossover cables
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE 802.3i 10Base-T Ethernet; provides uninterrupted network connection
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: GS108NA
UPC No: 606449025163
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N100-1560
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.