LSI Logic CacheVault Accessory kit for 9266-4i, 92 Product Details
- CacheVault Flash Module (CVFM02)
- CacheVault Power Module (CVPM02)
- 3" Cable
- 24" Remote Cable Extender
- CVMP Clip.
CacheVault technology provides RAID controller cache protection using NAND flash memory and a supercapacitor. In the event of a power or server failure, CacheVault technology automatically transfers cached data from the DRAM cache to flash. Once power is restored, the data in the NAND flash is copied back into cache until it can be flushed to the disk drives. This technology eliminates the need for Lithium-ION battery backups that are traditionally used to protect cache memory on PCI RAID controllers.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: 3ware
Warranty provided by: 3ware
Mfg Part No: LSI00297
UPC No: 830343002290
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYS1-3202697
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- 3ware logos are registered trademarks of 3ware. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.