Garmin 1390LMT Nuvi GPS - 4.3" Touch Screen Display, Free Lifetime Traffic, Voice Prompts, Bluetooth, Lane Assist, ecoRoute, North American Maps (Refurbished)Item#: G145-0420 RB | Model#: NUVI1390LMTREFURB |
Garmin 1390LMT Nuvi GPS Product Details
Garmin 1390LMT Nuvi GPS (Refurbished)
Garmin 1390LMT Nuvi GPS packs big features, including FREE Lifetime Maps and Traffic, into a slim design. This thin Garmin 1390LMT Nuvi GPS also comes with lane assist with junction view, pedestrian navigation options, hands-free calling and ecoRoute™ to calculate a more fuel-efficient route. With the widescreen display on this Garmin 1390LMT Nuvi GPS, you'll always get the big picture. View map detail, driving directions, photos and more in bright, brilliant color. Its sunlight-readable, 4.3" (10.92 cm) display is easy to read, from any direction.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Get Turn-by-Turn Directions
- Make Hands-free Calls
- Navigate City Transit
A Closer Look
Additional SpecificationsPhysical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.8"W x 2.9"H x .6"D (12.1 x 7.6 x 1.5 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 3.81"W x 2.25"H (9.7 x 5.7 cm); 4.3" diag (10.9 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 272 pixels
- Display type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Weight: 5.7 ounces (161.6 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 4 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded street maps: yes
- Includes lifetime map updates: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Built-in memory: internal solid state
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Routes: 0
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft."): yes (internal speaker)
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft."): yes
- Lane assist (guides you to the proper lane for navigation): yes (with junction view)
- Auto re-route (fast off-route and detour recalculation): yes
- Choice of route setup (faster time, shorter distance, off road): yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): yes
- Bluetooth® wireless technology: yes
- FM traffic compatible: yes (receiver and lifetime traffic included)
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe): yes
- Where Am I? (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address & intersection): yes
- ecoRoute™ (calculates a more fuel-efficient route): yes
- Qwerty or ABC keyboard (choose keyboard layout): yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- Garmin Garage™ vehicles compatible (download car-shaped icons to your device): yes
- Garmin Garage™ voices compatible (download custom voices to your device): yes
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos): yes
- World travel clock, currency & unit converter, calculator: yes
- Picture viewer: yes
- Garmin Lock™ (anti-theft feature): yes
- Touchscreen: yes
- Additional: This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later.
- Includes FREE Lifetime Map Updates!
With free Lifetime Map¹ and Traffic2 updates, you always have the most up-to-date maps, points of interest and navigation information available at your fingertips. Traffic information is updated constantly, and map updates are available for download up to 4 times a year. Both features are ready to go, right out of the box, with no subscription or update fees and no expiration dates.
- Know the Lane Before It’s Too Late
No more guessing which lane you need to be in to make an upcoming turn. Lane assist with junction view guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit, making unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate. It realistically displays road signs and junctions on your route along with arrows that indicate the proper lane for navigation. Lane assist with junction view is available in select metropolitan cities.
- Navigate City Transit
With its enhanced pedestrian navigation capabilities, nüvi 1390LMT is the perfect travel companion for getting around town. Download optional cityXplorer™ content to help you navigate city public transit. Know where to walk, where to catch the bus, subway, tram or other transportation, and how long it will take to get there. nüvi 1390LMT easily fits in your pocket or purse. cityXplorer maps are available for select cities throughout North America and Europe. And with prices as low as $9.99, you'll have money left over to spend in the big city.
- See More
With nüvi 1390LMT's widescreen display, you'll always get the big picture. View map detail, driving directions, photos and more in bright, brilliant color. Its sunlight-readable, 4.3" (10.92 cm) display is easy to read, from any direction.
- Get Turn-by-Turn Directions
nüvi 1390LMT's intuitive interface greets you with two simple questions: "Where To?" and "View Map." Touch the color screen to easily look up addresses and services and get voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names to your destination. It comes preloaded with detailed City Navigator® NT street maps, nearly 6 million points of interest (POIs), 2-D or 3-D maps and the speed limit for most major roads. Its digital elevation maps show you shaded contours at higher zoom levels, giving you a big picture of the surrounding terrain. With the 1390LMT's enhanced user interface, you can slide your finger to conveniently scroll between screens. You also can upload custom points of interest (POIs). And with HotFix® satellite prediction, nüvi calculates your position faster to get you there quicker.
- Make Hands-free Calls
For hands-free calling, nüvi 1390LMT integrates Bluetooth® wireless technology with a built-in microphone and speaker. Just pair it with your compatible Bluetooth phone and talk hands-free through the 1390LMT while staying focused on the road. Simply dial numbers with nüvi's touchscreen keypad to make a call. To answer calls, just tap the screen and speak into its built-in microphone. Enjoy convenient one-touch dialing for contacts and points of interest.
- Go Beyond Navigation
Navigation is just the beginning. nüvi 1390LMT saves you gas and money with ecoRoute — a green feature that calculates the most fuel-efficient route, tracks fuel usage and more. The 1390LMT includes many travel tools including JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter, calculator and more. With photo navigation, you can download pictures from Garmin Connect™ Photos and navigate to them. With its "Where Am I?" emergency locator, you always know your location. Simply tap the screen to get your exact latitude and longitude coordinates, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations and fuel stations. The 1390LMT features Garmin Lock™, an anti-theft feature, and is compatible with our free Garmin Garage™ where you can download custom voices and vehicles. Enhance your travel experience with optional plug-in microSD™ cards.
1 Free Lifetime Map Updates entitle you to receive up to 4 map data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on the Garmin website, for this specific Garmin product only until this product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever is shorter. The updates you receive will be updates to the same geographic map data originally included with your Garmin product when originally purchased. Garmin may terminate your Lifetime Map Updates at any time if you violate any of the terms of the End User License Agreement accompanying your nüvi product.
2 Fee Lifetime Traffic Updates may not be transferred to another person or another Garmin product. Lifetime traffic extends for the useful life of your Garmin traffic receiver (as long as you own a compatible Garmin GPS) or as long as Garmin receives traffic data from its traffic supplier, whichever is shorter. Traffic content not available for all areas.
- nuvi 1390
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Lifetime maps and traffic (indicated by "LMT" after model number on the box)
- FM traffic receiver with vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Dashboard disc
- Quick start manual
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Garmin International
Warranty provided by: Almo
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: NUVI1390LMTREFURB
UPC No: 753759974138
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: G145-0420 RB
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Garmin International logos are registered trademarks of Garmin International. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.