ASUS TF300T 10.1" 32GB Tegra 3 Android 4.0 Tablet Product Details
ASUS TF300T-B1-BL Eee Pad Transformer Tablet
Is it a Tablet or a notebook PC? The ASUS TF300T-B1-BL Eee Pad Transformer Tablet is a stylish, ultra-slim device that gives you get the best of both worlds. Reflect your individuality and personal style with the innovative ASUS TF300T-B1-BL Eee Pad Transformer Tablet, providing the comfort and flexibility of smooth, responsive touch navigation on its 10.1” WXGA IPS capacitive pressure-sensing multi-touch display. An optional mobile docking station with keyboard also extends the life of the device for up to 15hrs, so you can enjoy continuous, all-day mobile computing with its fun features, including online browsing, playing games, downloading apps from Google Play, recording 1080p Full HD videos and capturing 8MP photos. Store your files and media on its 32GB flash storage or to a microSD card and enjoy your entertainment from anywhere. For high-quality mobile performance, the ASUS TF300 is equipped with the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich platform and an NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-core processor. For productive, entertaining performance with an ultra-slim, lightweight design, choose the ASUS TF300T-B1-BL Eee Pad Transformer Tablet.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Ultra-slim, lightweight design; fun, flexible computing and entertainment in a thin, portable computer that weighs only 1.4lbs
- 10.1” WXGA IPS capacitive pressure-sensing multi touch display; brilliant HD entertainment with responsive, intuitive touch navigation
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich platform; access to over 500,000 downloadable apps and tons of entertainment on Google Play
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-core processor; delivers fast performance while online browsing, gaming, and viewing hardware-accelerated Flash applications
- 32GB Flash storage; store your music, photos and more
- MicroSD Slot; expand the storage capacity by using a MicroSD card
- Micro HDMI port; connects the transformer pad to your HDTV
- Optional Docking station with QWERTY keyboard; transform your Eee Pad into a notebook PC and extend its battery life by up to 15hrs
NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 Quad-core CPU Tablet
Powered by the world's first Quad-core processor NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 4-Plus-1™, the Transformer Pad browses the web and plays 1080p video at blazing speeds. The snappier response time and better multi- tasking performance make the Transformer Pad a true mobile entertainment powerhouse.
Transform to notebook mode with a full QWERTY chiclet keyboard mobile dock and up to 15 hours* of battery life
Admit it! You miss the touch and feel of a real QWERTY keyboard. The Transformer Pad offers you a choice to enjoy both notebook mode and tablet mode with the optional mobile dock.
|8MP rear auto-focus camera with large F/2.2 aperture
The Transformer Pad is equipped with the most advanced CMOS sensor, large F/2.2 aperture and 5-element lens design to ensure sufficient light exposure and the ability to defocus the background and put
emphasis on the object, making your photos bright and clear.
MyLibrary consolidates downloaded books, magazines and newspapers in to one easy step.
Product Tagstf300t asus tf300t tf 300 asus transformer asus tablet asus tf300 ipad ipad 2 ipad 3 SellPoint asus transformer prime tablets transformer transformer prime ice cream sandwich tegra 3 nvidia tegra 3 android ice cream sandwich android 4.0 Gaming Tablet asus transformer promotion
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: TF300T-B1-BL
UPC No: 886227185054
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:2, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 1.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A50-101208
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.