SEAGATE 80GB HDD - Refurb - ST3808110AS-RB Product Details
Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 SATA-300 Hard Drive
Barracuda 7200.9 is the latest in the Seagate 3.5-inch family of high-capacity desktop drives targeted at mainstream and high-performance PCs and advanced storage applications. The product enables OEMs and system builders to qualify one family of drives from a premier provider for a wide range of storage applications.
The Seagate Advantage
High-capacity Barracuda® 7200 disc drives, from the world’s premier provider of high-capacity storage, provide our customers years of reliable service and high performance. Using advanced manufacturing techniques and extensive design experience, Seagate® engineers have built the world’s only ninth-generation7200-RPM desktop disc drive.
This Drive Holds
- 20 two-hour DVD-quality movies or
- 80 hours of VHS-quality video or
- 55 days of around-the-clock MP3 audio or
- 20,000 vivid digital photos or
- 114 action-packed games!
- SATA 3Gb/s with NCQ enables fast data transfer rates for high performance.
- SATA click connectors and thin cables for easier integrations and better cooling airflow
- Drives automatically configure to either new 3-Gbit/second or legacy 1.5-Gbit/second SATA systems for ease of integration and highest performance.
- Seagate SoftSonic motor enables whisper-quiet operation.
- RoHS-compliant—environmentally conscious product
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Rapid Technologies, LLC
Mfg Part No: ST3808110AS-RB
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: TSD-80AS5
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.