Netgear Powerline AV 200 XAVB2001 85Mbps Ne REFURB Product Details
Netgear Powerline AV 200 XAVB2001 85Mbps Network Adapter
Extend your home network with the Netgear Powerline AV 200 XAVB2001 85Mbps Network Adapter. The Netgear Powerline AV 200 XAVB2001 85Mbps Network Adapter turns any electrical power outlet into an Ethernet network connection. It Delivers fast 85 Mbps speed and can be used with both wired and wireless routers and gateways. The Netgear Powerline AV 200 XAVB2001 85Mbps Network Adapter is a convenient solution for extending your home network by using standard electrical outlets. The Netgear Powerline AV 200 XAVB2001 85Mbps Network Adapter enables you to set up an Internet connection in any room without running new wires. The Netgear Powerline AV 200 XAVB2001 85Mbps Network Adapter allows you to connect Game Consoles, Storage Central, Desktop PCs, Slingbox™, Notebook PCs and Internet Routers to your network.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Automatically powers down when not connected or not in use
- Disable LEDs to help save energy
- Packaging manufactured with at least 95% recycled materials
A Closer Look
- Extends a high speed Internet connection to any power outlet
- Perfect for connecting HDTVs, Blu-ray™ players, DVRs, PCs and game consoles to your home network and the Internet
- Compact design with push-button security
- Just plug into any electrical outlet
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
Mfg Part No: XAVB2001-100NAS
( Length:5, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.