Intel D945GPMLKR Product Details
Digital Entertainment for the Home
The Intel® Desktop Board D945GPM is designed to support Intel® Viiv™ technology and maximize the enjoyment of digital entertainment throughout the home. This desktop board is based on the Intel® 945G Express Chipset including the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 helping to bring digital media to life with sharp, vibrant pictures, smooth playback of video and output to a wide range of displays, including High Definition TV (HDTV) and digital flat panels. Premium features include support for Intel® Viiv™ Technology, Intel® High Definition Audio (enabling 7.1 surround sound), designed for Dolby* Home Theater certification, and Intel® PRO 10/100/1000 LAN.
A Closer Look
The D945GPMLKR provides 4 DIMM sockets using Dual Channel 240-pin DDR2 with a total capacity of up to 4GB. You can install DDR2 533/667MHz Memory.
The D945GPMLKR fully supports PCI Express, the latest I/O interconnect technology that speeds up the PCI bus. PCI Express features point-to-point serial interconnections between devices and allows higher clockspeeds by carrying data in packets. This high-speed interface is software compatible with existing PCI specifications.
The D945GPMLKR includes built in IDE facilities that support Ultra DMA 33 and ATA 66/100.
The D945GPMLKR comes with a SigmaTel STAC9220 audio codec which supports high quality 8-channel audio.
ATA RAID Support
The D945GPMLKR supports the Serial ATA technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. Doubles bus bandwidth which provides blazingly high disk performance, up to 3.0Gb/s, with RAID 0,1,0+1,5 solutions
- Intel D945GPMLKR Intel Socket 775 MicroATX Motherboard
- Quick Reference Guide
- Drivers CD
- (2) SATA Cables
- IDE Cable
- FDD Cable
- I/O Back Panel Shield
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Intel 945GPM Series Product Brief
- Intel BIOS Setting Glossary
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858177801
Mfg Part No: BOXD945GPMLKR
( Length:11, Width:13, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.