MSI N680GTX-PM2D2GD5 GeForce GTX 680 Video Card - 2048MB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0 (x16), 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x Dual-Link DVI-D, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, SLI Ready, GPU BoostItem#: M452-0680 | Model#: N680GTX-PM2D2GD5
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
MSI GeForce GTX 680 2GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 SLI Ready Product Details
MSI N680GTX-PM2D2GD5 GeForce GTX 680 Video Card
The all-new MSI N680GTX-PM2D2GD5 GeForce GTX 680 Video Card delivers game-changing innovation for the ultimate adrenaline rush at your PC. The NVIDIA® GeForce 680 GTX features 28nm Core Architecture Technology for lower power consumption and better transistor efficiency. Connect up to 4 Displays and enjoy a panoramic view (three in 3D and one in 2D) of all the immaculately detailed virtual worlds and incredible realism of DirectX 11 games. The GTX 680 taps into innovative GeForce architecture designed for next-generation performance that takes your gaming experience to new levels.
Install the MSI N680GTX-PM2D2GD5 GeForce GTX 680 Video Card and enjoy more than just state-of-the-art technologies and features - enjoy truly game changing performance that blows away the competition. The PCI-Express 3.0 interface delivers double the bandwidth of PCI-Express cards so you can utilize the remarkable 2GB of GDDR5 memory on the GeForce GTX 680. Exciting new NVIDIA advancements get the most out of your games - NVIDIA GPU Boost performs on-the-fly overclocking to maximize GPU performance; NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync delivers smooth, seamless action with automatically optimized frame-rates; NVIDIA FXAA automatically utilizes lightning fast anti-aliasing in many games. NVIDIA PhysX and 3D Vision Surround Technologies are also there to immerse you in dynamically detailed 3D worlds across multiple monitors. Change the way you game with the MSI N680GTX-PM2D2GD5 GeForce GTX 680 Video Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- All new NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 680 GPU with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
- High-speed PCI-Express 3.0 interface
- Advanced 28nm Core Architecture Technology
- Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- 3-way SLI® Multi-GPU Support
- New NVIDIA Technologies: GPU Boost, Adaptive Vertical Sync and FXAA anti-aliasing
- Dual-Link DVI-I and Dual Link DVI-D connectors, one HDMI port and one DisplayPort
- Support up to 4 Displays on a single card (Three 3D, One 2D)
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: MSI
UPC No: 816909096453
Mfg Part No: N680GTX-PM2D2GD5
( Length:17, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.