EVGA 02G-P4-2680-KR GeForce GTX 680 Video Card - 2048MB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0 (x16), 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x Dual-Link DVI-D, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, SLI Ready, GPU BoostItem#: E145-0680 | Model#: 02G-P4-2680-KR
EVGA GeForce GTX 680 2GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 Product Details
EVGA 02G-P4-2680-KR GeForce GTX 680 Video Card
The next-generation of gaming has arrived with the EVGA 02G-P4-2680-KR GeForce GTX 680 Video Card. The all-new NVIDIA® GeForce 600 Series delivers a shot of adrenaline to your games by using 2GB of GDDR5 memory and state-of-the-art NVIDIA technologies for the most intense gaming experience ever. The new NVIDIA GeForce 600 Series GPUs can connect up to 4 Displays, giving you an incredible view of all the action. Now with 28nm technology, the EVGA 02G-P4-2680-KR GeForce GTX 680 Video Card brings your DirectX 11 games to life with incredible tessellation performance and advanced cinematic effects.
Install the GeForce 600 Series in your system for the ultimate gaming performance - the new PCI-Express 3.0 interface doubles the bandwidth of PCI-Express 2.0 video cards, unlocking your system’s full potential. When all of the raw graphics power of the GeForce GTX 680 isn’t enough, you’ve got plenty of back-up - NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology steps in and pushes your system to extreme levels by performing on-the-fly overclocking and increasing GPU speeds; NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Technology automatically adjusts the frame-rate to keep your game looking amazing. Advanced visual effects from NVIDIA® PhysX immerse you in extraordinarily detailed 3D worlds; lose yourself in another dimension altogether with the jaw-dropping, multi-display 3D gaming experience of NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround. Own the virtual battlefield with the all-new EVGA 02G-P4-2680-KR GeForce GTX 680 Video Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 680 GPU with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
- Double the bandwidth of PCI-Express 2.0 interfaces with the new PCI-Express 3.0
- All new 28nm Core Architecture Technology
- Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- 3-way SLI® Support
- NVIDIA GPU Boost, NVIDIA PureVideo® HD Technology, NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Surround Ready
- Dual-Link DVI-I and Dual Link DVI-D connectors, one HDMI port and one DisplayPort
- Support up to 4 Displays on a single card
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368011949
Mfg Part No: 02G-P4-2680-KR
( Length:12, Width:3, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 1.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.