Cables To Go RapidRun™ Wall Plate Product Details
Rapidrun Component Video Wall Plate
Future-proof, this modular cabling system changes as your system changes! Imagine a VGA cable you can pull through a 3/4in conduit with a 90 degree sweep with no soldering of the HD15 connector! Or having the option of switching the installed cable from VGA to Component Video with Audio in less than a minute! With RapidRun, you can easily do this and more. No cabling solution on the market will do more to make your installations easier or more versatile!
RapidRun's revolutionary design provides the greatest flexibility and ease of installation without loss of signal quality. Two styles of Runner base cables, a 3-Coax with 4 twisted pairs and a 5-coax version, allow this unique interconnect system to be configured for UXGA, Component, Composite and/or Digital/Analog Audio Signals.
The key to this RapidRun is our proprietary MUVI (Multi-Use Versatile Interconnect) connector design which features a locking mechanism that connects to either a Break-Away or Wall Plate. The MUVI connector also enables you to pull the Runner base cable through a 3/4in conduit then terminate with your flying lead or wall plate.
- Color code: Green
- For use with RapidRun PC/Video (UXGA) Runners (color code yellow) or RapidRun HT (5-Coax) Runners (color code blue)
- Supports transmission of component video signals
- Fits into a standard J- box
- Compatible with Leviton Decora brand cover plates
- Ideal for use with receivers, projectors, HDTVs, computers, and any application where a component video signal is desired
Please note: each complete RapidRun solution requires a Break-Away or Wall Plate on either end of the Runner cable. For each Runner you will need (2) Break-Aways, (2) Wall Plates, OR (1) Break-Away and (1) Wall Plate.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120407416
Mfg Part No: 40741
( Length:5, Width:3, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.