Vantec UGTST300 Product Details
SATA/eSATA II - 150 PCI Host Card
Serial ATA (SATA) is the latest form of computer connectivity, featuring faster transfer speeds, easier configuration, and the ability to hot swap drives. With the Vantec SATA/eSATA PCI Host Controller, you can add the features and functionality of eSATA to your computer. By providing an internal SATA port, the PCI Host Card offers the expanadability to add a hard drive to you system. With the external SATA port, both the PCI Host Card gives the flexibility of adding a high speed connection to an external hard drive. Traditionally, one would use USB 2.0 to connect to external hard drives. While USB 2.0 offers reasonably fast speeds at 480Mbps, SATA transfers at a speed of up to 1,500Mbps! Take advantage of SATA on your computer with the Vantec SATA/eSATA PCI Host Card.
- Interface: 32-bit 33/66 MHz PCI v2.2
- 1x Internal SATA port
- 1x External SATA (eSATA) port
- Dimension: 120mm x 50mm x 13mm (Not including mounting plate)
- Pentium or equivalant PC with one available PCI slot
- Windows 98SE/NT4.0/ME/2000/XP
A Closer Look
- Easily add SATA/eSATA to any system with an open PCI slot.
- Transfer Rates Up to 1500Mbps (150MB/s).
- Supports Hot-swapping: Plug and play without rebooting!
- LED drive activity header for each port.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
Warranty provided by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: UGTST300
UPC No: 844767003597
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V13-5007
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Vantec Thermal Technologies logos are registered trademarks of Vantec Thermal Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.