See more products
- S194-0502 RF
Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Disc Player - 1080/24p Playback, HDMI, USB, AVCHD, BD-Live (Refurbished)Item#: S194-0502 RF | Model#: BDPS360
Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Disc Player REFURB Product Details
Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Disc Player
The Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Disc Player provides a home theater movie experience worthy of your HDTV. Plays Blu-ray Disc movies in Full HD 1080p quality and upscales the quality of your DVDs. Supports BD-Live™ technology to download bonus interactive entertainment on select movies. The Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Disc Player also supports Dolby TrueHD and dts-HD audio codecs for up to 7.1 channels of high-definition sound. With QuickStart Mode your movies will start approximately six seconds from the moment you turn on the player.
What it is and why you need it?
- Full HD 1080p video output provides high-resolution HD image so you can take full advantage of your HDTV and the detail of Blu-ray Disc™ video content. BD/DVD/CD and AVCHD playback plays your favorite Blu-ray Disc™ movies, DVDs, Audio CDs, and AVCHD-format discs.
- DVD Upscaling via HDMI™ makes your existing standard DVDs look better on your HDTV by upscaling them to near HD quality.
- The BDP-S360 Blu-ray Disc™ player supports both internal decoding and bitstream output of enhanced audio codecs, including Dolby® TrueHD and dts®-HD Master Audio. These high definition audio formats delivers “lossless” surround sounds with 7.1 channels of discrete audio that is bit-for-bit identical to the master studio recording, allowing you to enjoy uncompromised sound from the comfort of your living room.
- BD-Live™ Technology brings you the next generation of interactivity, allowing you to download and stream bonus content such as additional scenes, shorts, trailers, movie-based games, and more. (Media, USB Flash Memory and internet connection is required).
- Quick Start Mode lets you begin operating your Sony® Blu-ray Disc™ player approximately six seconds from the time it's powered on.
- The Sony® exclusive Xross Media Bar™ (XMB™) is an award-winning user interface that offers you a simple and intuitive way to navigate your Blu-ray Disc™ player’s menus, controls, and user settings.
- x.v.Color™ output plays AVCHD-format discs with support for the international xvYCC color standard, producing images with nearly twice as many viewable colors as the existing RGB color standard.
- Ethernet port provides connectivity to a home broadband connection for network updates or BD-Live access.
- Built-in USB port enables you to connect portable USB flash memory (sold separately) in order to take advantage of specially created content on BD-Live™ enabled Blu-ray Disc™ media.
- BRAVIA® Sync capability utilizes the HDMI™ CEC function to easily turn on and control your compatible HDMI-connected components.
- 24p True Cinema capable lets you watch films at their intended 24 fps (frames per second) -- the way movies are shot and mastered -- so you can enjoy more cinematic picture quality.
- Precision Cinema HD Upscale circuitry delivers accurate and vivid images with clarity and detail that’s faithful to the source -- whether film or video (upscaled image quality will vary).
- Bonus View feature provides “picture-in-picture” capability with select Blu-ray Disc titles -- useful for viewing director or actor commentary while the movie plays.
A Closer Look:
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 2 months parts; 2 months labor
Mfg Part No: BDPS360
Box Size: ( Length: 21, Width: 15, Depth: 9 )
Shipping Weight: 7.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 13 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S194-0502 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.