Sony Cybershot DSC-W220 Digital Camera - 12 Megapixel, Black (Refurbished)Item#: S08-3544 RFB | Model#: DSCW220/B |
Currently Out Of Stock!
Sony Cybershot DSC-W220 Digital Camera REFURB Product Details
Sony Cybershot DSC-W220 Digital Camera
This one's got it all. The Cyber-shot® DSC-W220 combines point-and-shoot ease-of-use with advanced features in a sophisticated, compact body. Smile Shutter™ technology allows you to capture a smile the moment it happens, and the Carl Zeiss® 4x optical zoom lens, Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization, and 12.1-megapixel resolution deliver crisp, clear images. Available in silver, black, pink, and blue.
- 12.1 effective megapixels resolution for very high quality imaging and detail-packed enlargements
- 4x optical zoom Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens
- Enhanced Smile Shutter automatically fires shutter when subject smiles:
now easier to use with adjustable smile threshold
- Enhanced Face Detection with selectable adult/child priority high-speed
subject tracking for clearer portraits. Includes Face Motion Detection
- Intelligent Scene Recognition simplifies shooting by choosing best settings
for difficult conditions such as twilight portraits and backlit scenes
- Optical SteadyShot, high sensitivity ISO 3200 and Clear RAW Noise
Reduction for high-quality images with reduced blur during handheld
shooting in low light
- Large 2.7-inch (230K dot) Clear Photo LCD with wide viewing angle
- Available in a choice of beautiful colours to match your personal taste
- HD output to view video and still images on HD TV (requires optional
cable). PhotoTV HD enhances still image viewing on compatible
- BIONZ processor for enhanced image quality, reduced image noise and
fast shooting response
- D-Range Optimizer with new Plus mode adjusts exposure and contrast in
high-contrast and backlit scenes
- HD Slideshow with music offers fun image display with effects and music
on LCD or connected HD TV
- Fun in-camera retouching functions including trim, red-eye correction and
- Picture Motion Browser software simplifies image management, searches
and viewing on PC
|Smile Shutter™ Technology
Smile Shutter™ technology captures a smile the moment it happens. Simply choose the Smiley Face icon on the LCD and the camera does the rest. You can also select subject priority and indicate the degree of Smile Detection Sensitivity.
|Face Detection Technology
Face Detection technology detects up to eight individual faces and controls flash, focus, exposure, and white balance to deliver accurate, natural skin tones with reduced red-eye.
|Double Anti-blur Solution
Double Anti-blur Solution is the combination of Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization and High ISO sensitivity (up to 3200) which helps compensate for shaky hands, minimizes blur and allow flash free shooting to preserve the mood.
|Intelligent Scene Recognition
Intelligent Scene Recognition now automatically detects eight different types of scenes(Backlight, Backlight Portrait, Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Twilight using a tripod... and now portrait, macro, and landscape) and then selects the most appropriate camera setting.
|In Camera Retouch
Retouch and enhance your pictures on the go with the following in-camera editing functions — Trimming, Red Eye Correction, Soft Focus, Partial Color, Fisheye Lens, Cross Filter, Retro, Radial Blur, Unsharp Masking, Smile.
Bring your photos to life and enjoy highly detailed, Full HD 1920x1080 images with PhotoTV HD-capable Sony® BRAVIA® HDTVs5 (HDTV sold separately). PhotoTV HD fine tunes settings on your HDTV, such as sharpness, gradation, and color to display images that look more like actual printed photos.
- 12.1 Megapixel Super HAD™ CCD Image Sensor: A powerful 12.1 megapixel 1/2.3” Super HAD™ CCD image sensor helps you capture gorgeous images with superb contrast and clarity down to the finest detail. With 12.1 megapixels, you can create stunning, photo-quality prints up to A3+ (13x19”) size, or crop your images and still come away with high resolution shots.
- Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar® 4x Optical Zoom Lens : The professional-quality Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar® 4x optical zoom lens brings distant subjects closer for great outdoor, sports, and travel photos.
- 2.7" Clear Photo LCD™ display (230k pixels): Generous 2.7” (230K pixels) Clear Photo LCD™ display features sharp, natural color that makes it easy to compose shots, read menus, and view photos, even in bright sunlight.
- BIONZ™ imaging processor : The BIONZ™ Imaging Processor delivers the high resolution and fast performance you expect from a Sony® digital camera.
- 30mm wide angle lens: A wide angle lens (30mm-120mm) shows more of the scene you're shooting, helping you capture more complete images when shooting indoor group portraits, expansive landscapes, or architectural scenes.
- Auto Mode: Auto Mode automatically adjusts exposure and white balance settings for better pictures, and can be enhanced further with a simple change in the settings menu. When Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN) and Face Detection are activated in Auto Mode, the camera goes a step further, automatically adjusting to scene conditions and capturing faces naturally. Whether you’re shooting landscapes, capturing playground action, or taking pictures at a birthday party or wedding shower, the intuitive Auto Mode will optimize your camera’s settings to help ensure you come away with a great shot.
- HDTV Compatibility: View your photos in glorious high definition on a Sony® BRAVIA® or similar compatible HDTV using the included HD output adapter cable (VMC-MHC2, sold separately).
- Face Detection technology: Face Detection technology detects up to eight individual faces and controls flash, focus, exposure, and white balance to deliver accurate, natural skin tones with reduced red-eye. It can also give priority to children or adults. Newly added Face Motion Detection adjusts ISO sensitivity and accelerates the shutter speed when facial movement is detected, reducing blur in the subjects face.
- Smile Shutter™ technology : The popular Smile Shutter™ technology automatically detects and captures a smiling face. Simply choose the Smiley Face feature and the camera will capture a smile the moment it happens. You can also select subject priority (Adult or Child Priority or touch subject on screen) and indicate the degree of Smile Detection Sensitivity to high (small smile), medium (laugh) or low (grin).
- Double Anti-blur Solution : The combination of Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization and High ISO sensitivity helps compensate for shaky hands, minimizes blur and allows flash-free shooting to preserve the mood.
- Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization : Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization uses a built-in gyro sensor to detect camera shake and automatically shifts the lens to help prevent blur without sacrificing image quality.
- High Sensitivity ISO 3200 : High ISO allows for faster shutter speed, so you can take pictures indoors or in low light without the need for a flash. In addition to High Sensitivity Mode (ISO), you can select up to eight ISO settings (Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200) when shooting in Program Auto Mode to adjust sensitivity to your shooting conditions.
- Intelligent Scene Recognition : Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN) Mode automatically detects eight different types of scenes and selects the appropriate camera settings: Backlight, Backlight Portrait, Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Twilight using a Tripod, Portrait, Landscape and Macro. iSCN has 2 modes: Advanced and Auto. In Auto Mode, the camera takes a single shot using the optimal settings. In Advance Mode, the camera takes a picture with the current settings and only if necessary takes a second picture with optimized setting.
- Dynamic Range Optimizer Standard and Plus: Dynamic Range Optimizer (DRO) Standard and Plus uses a sophisticated algorithm to determine the best exposure and contrast settings for almost any shooting environment. The result is more natural images with clearer details that more closely match what your naked eye sees. DRO is particularly effective when shooting backlit portraits or any scene with a dramatic contrast between background and foreground lighting. DRO Plus allows for even greater optimization by analyzing each region of an image and performing additional image processing.
- Convenient Photo Modes : Choose from fourteen convenient photo modes to quickly adjust for specific shooting conditions. Photo modes include Auto, Program Auto, Easy Shooting, High Sensitivity, Landscape, Soft Snap, Twilight Portrait, Twilight, and scene selections such as Beach, Snow, Fireworks, Underwater, High Speed Shutter and new Gourmet Mode. Gourmet Mode lets you capture mouth-watering culinary creations with all the color and clarity of images you see in gourmet magazines.
- Function Guide : This beginner-friendly optional function helps navigate through the various functions and settings displaying the description of chosen functions or settings on the LCD screen.
- Function Guide: This beginner-friendly optional function helps navigate through the various functions and settings displaying the description of chosen functions or settings on the LCD screen.
- Easy Shooting Mode : With Easy Shooting Mode, even beginners can take great pictures. In Easy Shooting Mode, easy-to-understand basic instructions are displayed on the LCD screen. Intelligent Scene Recognition set by default further simplifies operation by selecting the optimum settings.
- 16:9 High Resolution Mode : Using the 16:9 High Resolution Mode, you can record high resolution images in the 16:9 aspect ratio favored by HDTVs. This setting is ideal if you plan to view your images on a compatible HDTV and invite friends and family members over for a slideshow.
- Memory Stick Duo™ Media Convenience: Memory Stick Duo™ Media Convenience:
- Stamina® Battery Power : Provides extended battery life and shooting capacity when using a fully-charged lithium-ion battery. The included battery supports up to (TBD) shots7.
- Easy Shooting Mode:: Easy Shooting Mode: With Easy Shooting Mode, even beginners can take great photos. In Easy Shooting Mode, easy-to-understand basic instructions are displayed on the LCD screen and the camera switches to all automatic settings so you can just take the photo without worrying about settings.
- HDTV Compatibility6 : View your photos in glorious high definition on a Sony® BRAVIA® or similar HDTV using the optional HD output adapter cable (VMC-MHC1) or optional Cyber-shot Station® cradle (CSS-HD2), both sold separately. It's the perfect way to share your photos with friends and family.
- PhotoTV HD : Bring your photos to life and enjoy highly detailed, Full HD 1920x1080 images with PhotoTV HD-capable Sony® BRAVIA® HDTVs. PhotoTV HD fine tunes settings on your HDTV such as sharpness, gradation and color to display images that look more like actual printed photographs.
- Wide Zoom display : To use the entire image area of the compatible HDTV (sold separately) screen, Wide Zoom display automatically expands standard 4:3 and 3:2 images to 16:9
- PHOTOMUSIC feature: PHOTOMUSICcombines images with music to produce fun and entertaining slide shows. The five standard visual effects (Simple, Basic, Nostalgic, Active and Stylish) are supplemented with three face priority effects: Face1 (Basic), Face2 (Nostalgic) and Face3 (Stylish). Select from eight pre-loaded tracks on camera or transfer your own from your PC (sold separately).
- In-Camera Retouching Tools: Retouch and enhance your photos on the go with in-camera Trimming and Red-Eye Correction functions.
- Multi-purpose Resize function : The Multi-purpose Resize function lets you change the aspect ratio of an image right in the camera, so you can adjust images as necessary, whether you want to display them on a compatible HDTV, email them or upload them to a blog.
- Picture Motion Browser ver. 4.2.02: Sony® PMB (Picture Motion Browser ) PC software provides a simple, easy-to-use way to transfer video and still images to your PC, as well as sort, edit, and output to data disc and the Web (compatible PC with internet connection required). Finding your images with PMB is easy with Calendar view and Face Search. Face Search allows you to filter by faces (one or many) and also a specific person’s face. Share images and videos on popular sharing sites with Media Services function.
Rechargeable Battery Pack
A/V and USB multi-connector cables
Picture Motion Browser ver. 4.2
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
Mfg Part No: DSCW220/B
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S08-3544 RFB
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.