Magellan Roadmate 1430 Auto GPS - 4.3" Touch Screen Display, Text-To-Speech, North America Maps (Clamshell Case) (Refurbished)Item#: M775-0142 RF | Model#: RM1430SCBNA |
Magellan Roadmate 1430 Auto GPS REFURB Product Details
Magellan RoadMate 1430 GPS (Clamshell Case)
Get full turn-by-turn navigation, LIVE traffic capability, 6 million Points of Interest, SayWhere™ text-to speech, an extra large 4.3" wide-format, full color touch screen and more. All at a breakthrough price! The Magellan RoadMate 1430 has a built-in traffic receiver. LIVE traffic reports appear on the interactive touch screen with delay advisories for incidents along your route. Your GPS calculates ETA by intelligently factoring traffic flow and prompts you to re-route whenever a quicker way is available. A 3-month FREE subscription is included!
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- Bold, intuitive menu options make it easy to pick destinations and choose how you navigate, without even reading the instructions
- Easily find what you need. Gas stations, restaurants, hotels, ATMs and hundreds of other businesses and services
An expanded Points of Interest database offers 6 million built-in destinations; an incredible value. Find fuel, food, lodging, ATMs and hundreds of other businesses and services with a few touches of the screen. Plus, built in maps of the entire U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada!
Use the intuitive menu options to pick your destination and choose how you navigate to virtually anywhere. If you want to stay on the freeway, avoid freeways, travel the shortest distance or arrive in the quickest time, your Magellan RoadMate enables you to navigate the way you want. You can even exclude specific roads or freeways from your route and also avoid toll roads.
SayWhere™ text-to-speech tells you street names with every turn-by-turn direction.
The advanced QuickSpell™ feature intelligently searches addresses and Points of Interest, offering you a simple list of available locations. It even checks spelling so you can enter a destination with just a few touches of the screen.
SmartDetour™ prompts you to route around sudden slow or stopped freeway traffic and automatically re-calculates the fastest detour.
The integrated rechargeable battery offers navigation for up to three hours. Search destinations, plan trips and enter addresses and personal Points of Interest from a meeting place, restaurant or anywhere power is unavailable.
A Closer Look
- 4.3" WQVGA color touch screen: The large wide-format color touch screen shows your position on the map, route, destination, ETA, surrounding Points of Interest, signal strength, next maneuver, street names and more at a glance.
- Magellan TrafficKit™: The integrated traffic receiver with 3-month FREE subscription provides real-time traffic updates. Delay advisories along your route appear on the touch screen with details about the incident. Your Magellan GPS calculates your ETA based on traffic conditions and automatically offers a new route option when there's a quicker way. (Fees apply after introductory period.)
- 6 million Points of Interest: Intuitively categorized and searchable from the built-in POI database. Most include the phone number.
- Expanded NAVTEQ™ maps: Travel the entire U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada with all the maps you need, pre-loaded on the included SD memory card.
- SayWhere™ text-to-speech: Hear street names with every voice direction and have a clear understanding of when to make the next turn while you keep your eyes on the road.
- Ultra-thin design: Uniquely stylish and compact, it's easy to transfer your Magellan GPS between vehicles or toss it in a suitcase to take anywhere.
- Interactive POI icons: Select the types of services and amenities you'd like to see and interactive icons appear on the map. Touch an icon for a nearby service to see address, phone number (when available) and get an instant route.
- Tow truck icon: The convenient "tow-truck icon" shows detailed information about your current location with a single touch so you can provide clear direction to roadside assistance.
- Home icon: Program any location into the "Home" button and find your way back from wherever you are.
- QuickSpell™: Enter destinations with a few keystrokes. QuickSpell searches locations and checks spelling to provide you with a simple list of available destinations.
- SmartDetour™: SmartDetour prompt you to route around suddenly slow or stopped freeway traffic and automatically calculates the quickest detour. No fee or subscription is required!
- Birds eye 3D view: Clearly see your surroundings in 2D or 3D.
- Auto re-route: Never miss a turn and quickly get back on track whenever you take a detour.
- Auto NightView™: Color and contrast adjusts automatically for easy viewing at night.
- Customizable route methods: Choose the way you want to navigate to use the most freeways, least freeways, fastest time, shortest distance and avoid toll roads. Exclude specific streets or freeways after a route is calculated to get there the way you want.
- Multi-destination routing: Select up to 20 destinations and choose the order to plan a trip in advance and repeat the same trip again. Easily reorganize, add or remove destinations.
- Address Book: Create and save personal Points of Interest for easy reoccurring trips.
- Rechargeable battery: Navigate up to 3 hours when power is unavailable.
- Centrality Atlas™ III: The Centrality Atlas III processor with integrated GPS receiver provides superior GPS performance for accurate and reliable positioning and navigation within three meters.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Magellan
Warranty provided by: Magellan
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: RM1430SCBNA
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M775-0142 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Magellan logos are registered trademarks of Magellan. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.