Peerless Universal Tilt SmartMount for 22-46" Blac Product Details
Peerless Universal Tilt SmartMount for 23-46" Black
The SmartMount for 23" to 46" flat panel screens provides a versatile and secure solution for professional environments such as boardrooms, hotels and stadiums. This mount offers smooth, continuous one touch tilt, allowing for easy adjustment to achieve the perfect viewing angle without tools. The mount includes simple to align universal brackets and a unique wall plate that can be mounted to a single wood stud or concrete. For easy installation the mount is preassembled and includes a Sorted-For-You™ fastener pack with all screen hardware and security fasteners.
- Universal mount fits virtually any 23" to 46" LCD flat panel screen
- One-touch tilt for effortless positioning and adjustment of the screen
- Models available with integrated security features provide effective theft deterrence
- Adjustable 15° of forward tilt, 5° backward tilt
- Self-balancing, one-touch tilt for effortless adjustment
- Tilt can be tightened in place if needed
- Up to 6" of horizontal adjustment after the screen is mounted
- Mounts to single wood stud, concrete, or to single metal stud (with accessory metal stud fasteners)
- Comes with Sorted-For-YouTM fastener pack with all screen hardware included
- UL tested to four times the stated weight load capacity
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: Peerless Industries
Warranty provided by: Peerless Industries
UPC No: 735029235699
Mfg Part No: ST640
( Length:20, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 10.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Peerless Industries logos are registered trademarks of Peerless Industries. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.