Sony HT-CT150 Sound Bar Home Theater System - 3.1 Channel, 3D Compatibility, HDMI, Digital Media Port, 340 Watts, Remote Control (Refurbished)Item#: S196-0141 RF | Model#: HTCT150 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Sony HTCT150 Sound Bar Home Theater System REFURB Product Details
Sony HT-CT150 Sound Bar Home Theater System
Enjoy simple, yet powerful surround sound with the 32" Sony HT-CT150 Sound Bar Home Theater System. Features 3D compatibility so you can complete your 3D entertainment system. Connect multiple HD or 3D devices using a single HDMI™ cable per device (sold separately) and turn this sound bar system into your entertainment hub. The beautifully sleek monolithic design of the Sony HT-CT150 Sound Bar Home Theater System makes it a great compliment to the Sony® BRAVIA® 3D HDTVs.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Connect multiple devices via HDMI™ to your surround sound system, easily switch between them, and then connect everything to your HDTV with just one HDMI cable
- Enjoy 3D Blu-ray Disc™ movies, video games and other 3D content with compatible players and HDTVs.
- Eliminate the need for extra cables connected to your TV. This feature allows audio to be sent from your compatible TV to your receiver through the same HDMI™ cable already being used to send audio and video to your TV.
- Conveniently access all your HDM™ connected devices without having to power on the receiver.
- Conveniently operate and control all your HDMI™ connected BRAVIA® Sync™ devices with one remote including: Blu-ray Disc™ Players, BRAVIA® HDTVs, home theater products, Handycam® Camcorders and Cyber-shot® Digital Cameras.
- When you connect via HDMI a Blu-ray Disc player that can output the latest high definition audio formats, including Dolby® TrueHD™ and DTS®-HD Master Audio you can experience sound closer to the way it was captured.
- Connect a Digital Media Port (DMP) adapter (sold separately) to your audio system and access music from your iPod®, Walkman® player, or PC device.
A Closer Look
- Audio Power Output: RMS: 75W x3 +75W Subwoofer (180-20kHz, 4 Ohm, 1% THD)
- Digital Amplifier: Yes
- S-Master™ Amplifier: 24bit
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- 1080/24p: Yes
- 3D Pass Through: Yes
- Dolby® Digital: Yes
- LPCM: 2Ch/5.1Ch/7.1Ch via HDMI
- dts® Decoding: Yes
- Coaxial Audio Digital Input(s): 1
- DIGITAL MEDIA PORT: 1
- HDMI™ Video Input(s): 3
- HDMI™ Video Output(s): 1
- Optical Audio Input(s): 2
- RCA Audio Input(s): 2
- Speaker Type: Bass Reflex
- Speaker Unit: SS-CT150, SA-WCT150
- Dimensions (Approx.): Subwoofer: 7 3/4 in x 17 3/4 in x 16 1/4 in (196 x 450 x 410 mm); Sound Bar: 31 1/2 in x 2 9/16 in x 2 5/16 in (800 x 66 x 60 mm)
- Weight (Approx.): Subwoofer: 23 lb 3 Oz (10.5 kg); Sound Bar: 2 Lb 13 Oz (1.3 kg)
- Speaker Unit: SS-CT150
- Speaker Unit: SA-WCT150
- Unified Remote (RM-AAU072)
- Speaker Cable (9.8 Ft (3 M))
- Warranty Card
- Owners Manual
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: HTCT150
Box Size: ( Length:35, Width:11, Depth:22)
Shipping Weight: 34.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 38pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S196-0141 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.