Seagate STAM2000100 FreeAgent GoFlex Home REFURB Product Details
Seagate STAM2000100 FreeAgent GoFlex Home Network Storage System
The Seagate STAM2000100 FreeAgent GoFlex Home Network Storage System connects to your WiFi router, allowing you to wirelessly store and access files and back up multiple computers in the home. The Seagate STAM2000100 FreeAgent GoFlex Home Network Storage System includes software to automatically and continuously back up all the files and folders on up to 3 PC and Mac computers in he home. By storing files in a central location on your network, you can use one drive for all your storage and backup needs. When connected to your home WiFi router, the SSeagate STAM2000100 FreeAgent GoFlex Home Network Storage System enables you to wirelessly store and access files from any PC or Mac computer in the home.
The Seagate STAM2000100 FreeAgent GoFlex Home Network Storage System also allows you to stream media to game consoles and the GoFlex TV HD media player. Store all your photos, movies and music on the GoFlex Home network storage system and enjoy your media and favorite memories from any room in the house. Additionally, you can share a USB printer with every computer in the home by simply conne cting to the USB port on the Seagate STAM2000100 FreeAgent GoFlex Home Network Storage System or you can plug in a USB drive to the port to increase storage capacity. The built-in drive can also be upgraded by simply removing the drive from the base and replacing with a higher capacity GoFlex Desk drive. The Seagate STAM2000100 FreeAgent GoFlex Home Network Storage System installs in just minutes, allowing you to quickly begin protecting your files, enjoying your media and accessing your content wherever you are.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Remote access from a mobile device is free for all customers
- Free app available for Android tablets and phones, iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Back up multiple PC and Mac computers in the home
- Store files in a central location that can be accessed from every computer in the home and from computers and mobile devices over the Internet
- Stream media to game consoles, networked computers and GoFlex TV HD media players
- Share a USB printer with all the computers in the home
- Instant Backup: GoFlex Home protects your important files with automatic, “set it and forget it” file backup using Memeo Instant Backup (Windows only), and is also Time Machine-compatible for Mac computers.
- Centralized Storage: GoFlex Home is a central location for storing digital media (music, photos, movies) and other household files you want to share with everyone on your home network. You can store Windows- and Mac-compatible files all in one place.
- User Accounts: Up to five people/computers on your home network can access GoFlex Home. (You can upgrade to unlimited accounts by subscribing to Seagate Share Pro. See page 8 for more information.)
- Remote Access: GoFlex Home provides access to your digital content from anywhere inside or outside your home, using the Web-based Seagate Share application. You can even access GoFlex Home from your smart phone
- Centralized Printing: If you connect a printer to the USB port on your GoFlex Home, everyone on your home network can wirelessly print from that one printer. See page 47 for more information.
- Music and Video Streaming (DLNA): Everyone on your home network can stream music, movies, and videos to their computer or to a digital media device, such as a FreeAgent GoFlex TV, from GoFlex Home. (DLNA stands for Digital Living Network Alliance, and is a technology that allows you to enjoy the digital media files stored on your GoFlex Home on a digital media device.)
- Seagate Dashboard: This software serves as a central location from which you can access all of GoFlex Home’s features (Windows only).
- Easy Expansion: If you require additional storage capacity in the future, you can easily remove and replace the drive in GoFlex Home—no tools required. You can also connect an external USB drive directly to GoFlex Home for even more storage space. See page 69 for more information.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Seagate
Mfg Part No: STAM2000100
( Length:14, Width:12, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 3.5500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 5pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.